Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see a whole bunch of upsets just for the chaos it would cause for next week. Freo getting top 6 would be useful, taking as many games away from Victoria and getting everyone travelling is one of those tiny 1% things that could help us in a nice way if we win that QF.

I kind of miss the Fox pressure rating on the seven games.
I generally just go by my own pressure rating: do we or do we not punish a team's mistakes.

It's that simple IMO.

Last night Essendon had a lot of missed kicks, dropped marks, "not 15 play on" calls... and there was no Swan near them. They had time to just collect themselves and go again nearly every time.

We brought the heat for a 10-15 minute period there early in the 3rd where the Bombers just looked overwhelmed and they wilted. But we'll need more than 15 minutes to make a better team wilt in September.

I generally just go by my own pressure rating: do we or do we not punish a team's mistakes.

It's that simple IMO.

Last night Essendon had a lot of missed kicks, dropped marks, "not 15 play on" calls... and there was no Swan near them. They had time to just collect themselves and go again nearly every time.

We brought the heat for a 10-15 minute period there early in the 3rd where the Bombers just looked overwhelmed and they wilted. But we'll need more than 15 minutes to make a better team wilt in September.

Which button do I push to get your pressure rating ?

Barracking for everyone above brisbane. Don't want to see brisbane in the 4

Pretty sure if they finish 5th and we take care of our own business, we wont be seeing them in finals unless they make the GF from outside the 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back