Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

3 weeks for Kozzy is right though even though Moore slide he still decided to bump and we know that whether it is accidental or not if you concuss someone off a bump your sitting out for 3+.
I think Darcy lowering his body height changes it from 4-5 down to 3

This is gonna be such a fun weekend.

The scenarios for me in terms of teams missing out on finals:

Fremantle - I have already spoken about why I'd love them to miss.

Carlton - Seeing the so-called "big three" all failing to make finals after all being in the top 4 not-so-long ago would be such a glorious **** you to the VFL media.

Hawthorn - Whilst I like what they've done as a team, they are a bunch of big-heads and an awful organisation.

Bulldogs - Need I say more?!

I simply can't lose.
I have about 10 different posts typed up ready to go depending on the scenario.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 weeks for Kozzy is right though even though Moore slide he still decided to bump and we know that whether it is accidental or not if you concuss someone off a bump your sitting out for 3+.
I think Darcy lowering his body height changes it from 4-5 down to 3
Kossy wasn't interested in only the ball. He was keen to make contact & he has form.
Lucky it wasn't 4 with Moore subbed out with concussion.

The bump is dying a death by a thousand cuts and in the process, annoying alot of fans.

Might just be easier to outlaw it like League and Union have?

I’m guessing GWS would rather stay in Sydney vs head to Adelaide, so I’m not sure there’s much motivation for them to win (except that they are presumably inherently very competitive men). I hope they win, both because I’d rather play Geelong and I’d love if the Doggies didn’t make the finals as they’ve caused us trouble this year.

Edit: nevermind, I just realised they could finish 2nd if they win and Port lose.

Kossy wasn't interested in only the ball. He was keen to make contact & he has form.
Lucky it wasn't 4 with Moore subbed out with concussion.
Probably the case but Moore going to ground is a large mitigating factor and don't know if they add more games because of previous incidents anymore

2 wins in 2024 for the tiges and one of them were against the minor premiers, wow what a strange season.

How was Charlie Cameron not pinged for holding the ball? 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back