Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions cut up the Cats through the middle of the ground in the second half. Looked like all their zippy guys wanted to run forward of the ball to snag a few goals but weren't prepared to run the other way.

Interesting that on expected score, Cats won. Injuries aside, did the weaker team win?!
Not having a shot at you here Teddy, I do get that these things offer an interesting take, but gee I laugh at all these crazy things they have now - squiggle, expected score, etc and so forth, all with some grand reasons why X team should have won or why Z team didn't win, you know the only thing that's ACTUALLY important???

Who has the W beside their name at the end!

Save yourself the agony. The Brownlow is already the very definition of painful to watch.
Yep, I was going to say the exact same thing. Even when one of ours is expected to poll well, I keep an eye on here for the early rounds and only turn the actual show on for the final rounds.
Most awards shows are as boring as, but the Brownlow, to me anyway, has always been a punish!

Most awards shows are as boring as, but the Brownlow, to me anyway, has always been a punish!
The format is some special kind of torture.

Like some sort of archaic ritual from mediaeval times still practised by some obscure English craftsman’s guild.

Yep, I was going to say the exact same thing. Even when one of ours is expected to poll well, I keep an eye on here for the early rounds and only turn the actual show on for the final rounds.
Let’s boycott the Brownlow, winner to have an * forever more.

Who’s with me ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s boycott the Brownlow, winner to have an * forever more.

Who’s with me ?
I boycott it every year, so the only way I could boycott this year's one is to bounce on a trampoline in the front row wearing a rainbow-coloured narwhal suit, clutching a ghetto blaster pumping out Pam Ayres reading her poetry.

Not having a shot at you here Teddy, I do get that these things offer an interesting take, but gee I laugh at all these crazy things they have now - squiggle, expected score, etc and so forth, all with some grand reasons why X team should have won or why Z team didn't win, you know the only thing that's ACTUALLY important???

Who has the W beside their name at the end!
But Jewels the computer said so!

But yeah can't argue with the actual result, to my eye the Lions looked the better team last night.
Just wondering who people consider the opponent of least resistance.

I've come to the opinion I'd rather we face Geelong sans Max Holmes. But then again if its true that Geelong was ravaged by disease all week and then "should've" won it's a bit of an indictment against Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back