Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, Joff regardless if he has or hasn't done something wrong, Unless it was really bad I do think the club would be very private regarding the media stuff.

You mean stavro I think.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Garcia is showing plenty of promise. He is quick, balanced and has an abundance of skills.
Personally think he is a bit physically underdeveloped but give he a couple of preseasons and he will be a quality player.

Hope he bocomes a bit of a Sam Powell-Pepper without the sh!t for brains.

Cheers
Hopefully Doug gets back to his best a little doubtful on Hayes has been running laps for 2 seasons, it might be crunch time for him come seasons end.
Given time, Dougis the best kick.on the list IMO.
Drills today, constantly hitting players on the tit from 50 metre plus passes.

Hayes us an absolute specimen. Looks chiselled. Must be some issue with knee stability.

Did Hunter Clark or Paddy Dow train at all??
Who impressed most of the first-year players?

Did Hunter Clark or Paddy Dow train at all??
Who impressed most of the first-year players?
Clark did laps then went inside.

Dow was at DFC.

Did my yearly trek to Moorabbin today, so this is my quick observations

The difference in fitness levels between when I went last year, to now is just insane. In near 35 degree heat, our boys just didn't give up. We really are gonna run everyone off their feet this year. I don't know what's gonna happen this year, but never count us out of a game. We. Are. Fit.

One thing that caught my eye was Higgins was involved a lot in D50 plays. Especially the transition of it. He'd be the receiver from a stoppage type situation before handballing to one of the runners (nas, Bonner, Wilson etc). Could be used further up the ground this year? He honestly didn't seem out of place.

Wilson. Oh boy. Lock him in for round 1. Collard wasn't out there afaik, so I can't comment on him, but Wilson is just ready to go. Hotton looked really good too imo. Pace to burn.

However the one that really caught my eye was Keeler. He just seems so naturally gifted. Everything he did just had that spark, that oopmh. Genuinely is a young Paddy Ryder. Think he's in for a debut towards the back end of the year. Raw obviously, but this boy can play.

And yes. Max King could win the Coleman this year.

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

The difference in fitness levels between when I went last year, to now is just insane. In near 35 degree heat, our boys just didn't give up. We really are gonna run everyone off their feet this year. I don't know what's gonna happen this year, but never count us out of a game. We. Are. Fit.

One thing that caught my eye was Higgins was involved a lot in D50 plays. Especially the transition of it. He'd be the receiver from a stoppage type situation before handballing to one of the runners (nas, Bonner, Wilson etc). Could be used further up the ground this year? He honestly didn't seem out of place.

Wilson. Oh boy. Lock him in for round 1. Collard wasn't out there afaik, so I can't comment on him, but Wilson is just ready to go. Hotton looked really good too imo. Pace to burn.

However the one that really caught my eye was Keeler. He just seems so naturally gifted. Everything he did just had that spark, that oopmh. Genuinely is a young Paddy Ryder. Think he's in for a debut towards the back end of the year. Raw obviously, but this boy can play.

This is the type of content we are looking for 💪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collard in Perth with Covid

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back