Autopsy 2024 Rd 10 Pack up the tents, we're going home. Swans smash Blues.

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The hawks were a genuinely slow ******* team. Speed doesn't matter if you build your game plan, set ups and strength training around it. He was a sniper but I don't think I EVER saw Lewis or Hodge miss a tackle. We are slow AND weak AND set upike we play breakaway footy.... It's moronic
Yes Sydney are that good, and yes we are the walking wounded at the moment but, I expected more than that lethargic, half assed, insipid performance

I think 102 k members deserve more effort than that for their money

Slow and one dimensional.

Sure, the scale of injuries doesn’t help, and the Swans on their own ground is a tall order…but expected a better all round effort. They played with us.

Kemp tried hard but too many did very little, Durdin in particular.

Point is, regardless of injury, tonight’s showing isn’t a one off performance: we’re just not a top 4 side.

People laughed when I said Durds 2 year deal was surprising and that he should be closer to delisting then a 2 year deal. Looking pretty on point. He is terrible. Him and Fanta neck and neck competing for the afls worst small forward.

Would like to see E Hollands tried onball. Has no issues find it and his hands in tight are actually pretty ridiculous. Think he would offer something.

Marchbank was awful but not sure we are doing him any favours rushing him in every time he comes back from injury.

Weiters expression didn't look great but it was probably just because he was watching the same game as us. 🤣🤣
We keep rewarding mediocrity. I understand theres not much in the cupboard but **** me

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast suddenly look terrifying and then Port away the week after, then Essendon who are second.

It was a nice 6 months... but honestly looking like we are back in the wilderness again
Our 6 week tough patch has turned into 9. Out draw has been unfair in a lot of ways.

The hawks were a genuinely slow ******* team. Speed doesn't matter if you build your game plan, set ups and strength training around it. He was a sniper but I don't think I EVER saw Lewis or Hodge miss a tackle. We are slow AND weak AND set upike we play breakaway footy.... It's moronic
This, so much this.

Our midfield has been running hot & cold for some time now. Tonight after quarter time was entirely cold. Throw in the loss of Weitering, and the multiple players who are only getting a run because of injury, and we get the result that we got.

As good as our midfield looks when it's on, the lack of consistency is a killer.

Let’s not all overreact likes the world is caving in. We’re 6-4 after a horrid stretch of fixtures and injuries.

Tonight is inexcusable but it’s a long season.

Our fixture doesn’t get any better. Next four games are all teams that are likely to be in the 8 when we play them.

Can we turn this around? Yes. But the guys look cooked. Mentally and physically.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like every time our tackle numbers are down…

Insipid performance really. No intensity and no desire to lay any meaningful physical presence.

How the team can let Chad Warner run around unimpeeded laughing at them is embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold Coast suddenly look terrifying and then Port away the week after, then Essendon who are second.

It was a nice 6 months... but honestly looking like we are back in the wilderness again
We beat GC and Essendon. Port is the worry.

We need to win 11 of our last 13 if we hope for top 4.

Adelaide loss still hurts.

Back