Autopsy 2024 Rd 11 Blues eclipse Suns with roof closed

Who played well for the Blues in Rd 11 vs the Suns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

On a side note...

I bought the new TV but I had to arrange delivery and they couldn't do it today - even though I told them I wanna watch my blues game :tearsofjoy:

AG's delivery guys:

lazy sloth GIF

Good to see the coaches nailed the tactics today. Suns midfield was well worked out and controlled.

Cowan, Kemp should be locks as are both learning at a rapid rate and play with desire and intent.

Weiters not 100% but had some angry pills and used his strength.

Saad and McGov survived and got through.

Fantasia showed up in the last but not when it counted.

TDK good game but needs to work on his upper body strength.

Just need Cerra and Motlop and we’re close to having our best team we can have for the year.

On a side note...

I bought the new TV but I had to arrange delivery and they couldn't do it today - even though I told them I wanna watch my blues game :tearsofjoy:
Bastards. Delivery people and umpires.
Booooo!

Very quiet in here, maybe people thought they smelt blood in the water and we would lose

For 2 sides that prefer a contested game, I thought we smashed them at the stoppage, but even better on the spread

Saad seemed very conservative, understandable given his hammy injury

Think Gov was suffering from rib issues, but toughed it out, good signs

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we go down to one ruck and TDK and Harry have huge games.

Good on them.

Williams forward was very good, he’s a smart player and offers a lot more small forward boys than Fantasia and Durdin.

Cowan and Kemp need backing by the coaching group, lots to work with.

Still lots of disappointing things, Walsh needs a good old fashioned bake, his disposal and decision making is not good enough, our tackling is still not good enough and our midfield still allow to many entries which pressures the back line.

Saad and Fog rusty but glad they got through, made us look better.

Loved Mac Andrew

Very quiet in here, maybe people thought they smelt blood in the water and we would lose

For 2 sides that prefer a contested game, I thought we smashed them at the stoppage, but even better on the spread

Saad seemed very conservative, understandable given his hammy injury

Think Gov was suffering from rib issues, but toughed it out, good signs
It was good Arrow. So glad we won.
We came close to jumping over pies at one stage through %.
I think if not for the last q giveaway goals people would be more excited.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we go down to one ruck and TDK and Harry have huge games.

Good on them.

Williams forward was very good, he’s a smart player and offers a lot more small forward boys than Fantasia and Durdin.

Cowan and Kemp need backing by the coaching group, lots to work with.

Still lots of disappointing things, Walsh needs a good old fashioned bake, his disposal and decision making is not good enough, our tackling is still not good enough and our midfield still allow to many entries which pressures the back line.

Saad and Fog rusty but glad they got through, made us look better.

Loved Mac Andrew
Mac Andrew one I would like to get. Is he Nabable??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was good Arrow. So glad we won.
We came close to jumping over pies at one stagethrough %.
I think if not for the last q giveaway goals people would be more excited.

No side plays 4 quarters consistently throughout the year, let alone in a game

They never had more scoring shots in any quarter, despite the same amount of inside 50s

No side plays 4 quarters consistently throughout the year, let alone in a game

They never had more scoring shots in any quarter, despite the same amount of inside 50s
Not saying it is logical. Just a perception.😉

Nice tweaks by Voss in the 2nd

Harry higher, Charlie deep, spread their back 6

Cripps continues to play selfless footy, Newman was outstanding and both Hollands boys never stopped running

Kemp still does the magnificent and poor, but continues to build

Gov, Cowan, Saad very good

Harry's workrate is through the roof
With the injuries/returning players it’s going to take some time to gel, but happen through continuity.

We may all look back on the past 4 weeks as the making of us - building games into roll players.

Not perfect today - lots of learnings again.

If we can get Williams Martin Motlop up forward as a triple threat…. That makes us really dangerous
Absolutely. Motlop for Owies when he's ready.
Exciting prospect.
And Cerra back in middle will really help.

Rowell and Anderson were completely shut down and excluded from the game today and TDK beat Witts - by a lot.

Nice win - lots to like especially seeing Newman back in top form and Williams being able to play a small forward role.

Newman is a Mongrel

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was fun. Really enjoyed being at games like this

Yet to watch replay but I loved Williams at HF/mid (finally)
Cowan back in. Looked good as did Kemp. Concotta did his job
It’s still one ruck for me. TDK was awesome and McKay looked freer
Fogarty just hits the right spots. Motlop will make us better

A lot to like but it still says to me we need our best side out there to be a top 4 contender. If we do we can beat anyone
Great coaching today I thought. We made some moves that were not expected and worked. Kudos to the coaching team.

TDK is ready to ruck solo. Was enormous I thought.

Last edited:
Kemp played his best game today is now a lock.

Cowan should just stay in the side after that performance.

I think our backline is settled now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Voss said as much pregame.

That’ll make a huge difference to us in the run home.

Williams up forward has been a win. If only J Martin could get on the park - get him ready for finals!

Back