Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Who played well for the Blues in Round 13 vs the Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be me ;)

vince mcmahon GIF
Me
d1Gv56xgIoRP2eCk.gif

What I like about Elijah is that he doesn’t disappear when the game is on the line in virtually his first year of senior football.

He’s happy to take the responsibility. That’s so very important.
He has a bit of that 'Pendelbury time and space' thing happening...

Well, great result! It’s the win that matters and our ladder position looking mint.

Plenty to tune and work on, but how good is learning lessons and finding flaws whilst winning big games?

At the ground it felt TDK was clearly the most influential player out there, and Elijah Holland shows some skills, smoothness and general pedigree most of our list can only dream of. Can’t wait to see him develop and just get involved more and more. And naturally Weiters slaughtered whoever he was near.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opposition were chalk & cheese though, Geelong were good but will be improved with Dangerfield & Henry back in also thought Swans were rusty early but both were significantly ahead of *
Our last three weeks have been great wins after the Sydney loss.. Gold Coast, Port in Adelaide and Essendon. All comfortable wins although I feel we didn't play well tonight. We've set ourselves up for a top 4 finish with some key players to return.

There's being owned and then there is what Weiters did to Peter/Harry tonight:

View attachment 2015620

I dunno who he has to **** or kill to get mentioned as a All Australian candidate, but we know he’s a beast and the keystone of our whole side, really.

Fox talking about Bot as the second best defender ever for Carlton, behind SOS. Accolades for him are nice. Hard to believe he is in his 9th year.

There was this lad called Bruce though… Fair player he was.
Have never seen a FB dominate a backline with such grace, as did the great Bruce D.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Back