Autopsy 2024 Rd 16 Blues tame the Tigers easily

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he’ll get bonus points for being the one that dragged us out of the doldrums though. Im old enough to remember the history, but young enough to have spent > half my life watching an average to shit to team.

Crippas 1 flag would be worth 3 of the other to me.
The way the team is developing, we could win 4 on the bounce. And really piss off the Carringbush.

I think he’ll get bonus points for being the one that dragged us out of the doldrums though. Im old enough to remember the history, but young enough to have spent > half my life watching an average to shit to team.

Crippas 1 flag would be worth 3 of the other to me.
Yeah I get that mate, maybe worth 2 not 3 lol. Hopefully he drags the boys over the line for more than 3 hahaha

Happy Monday all 💙

High Five We Did It GIF

BT is such an idiot. No surprise to anyone. I'm just watching the replay and in the last Fanta kicking for goal, BT says he's hasn't kicked multiple goals since 2021 ( I'm thinking WTF he's got 2 already) and as the kick goes through BT says he has now (pause) he's got 3.......

Maybe BT thinks multiple is 3 and above :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So everybody gets a participation ribbon. Whatever floats your boat though.

For mine, if I think a player has been a little lazy or uncommitted. Then they don't get a tick.
It’s a team sport mate. It’s not an individual person sport where we can pick and choose who to give ticks to. The players make up the team, and we support the team.

There is NO way Cottrell replaces Hollands. Cottrell doesn’t win enough ball and gets lost as a winger. Been tried numerous times and failed.

With his running ability it should suit him but simply doesn’t

Cottrells best performances has been as defensive HF

Yep, percent in Cotts.

He’s never been great on the wing, does run very hard but doesn’t run to the right places.

Cotts has come a long way and has found his position as a very good defensive forward “run with” player. However, Cins seems to be doing that role now and doing it better than Cotts.

Think the best way to get Cotts into the team is move Cins to the wing at the expense of Ollie, then Cotts as defensive forward.

However, don’t think that’s warranted. Yes, Ollie is still finding his feet and doesn’t have the vision, composure and skills of his brother, but he’s only second year and is doing a lot of “gut running” and filling space that stops the opposition run. He’s still getting enough ball at the moment, although more would be nice. Think at this stage I’d leave Cins as defensive forward / tagger and Ollie on the wing. Cotts will need to work his way back through the ressies

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is NO way Cottrell replaces Hollands. Cottrell doesn’t win enough ball and gets lost as a winger. Been tried numerous times and failed.

With his running ability it should suit him but simply doesn’t

Cottrells best performances has been as defensive HF

And Ollie does? His last 4 matches he’s averaging just 10 touches…

Cottrell is just as good a runner, hits the scoreboard and is involved in a lot of score involvements. I remember the Freo game in Rd 4. He kicked 2.2 and had 7 score involvements.

At some stage, Ollie needs to start engineering more of the football.

It’s a team sport mate. It’s not an individual person sport where we can pick and choose who to give ticks to. The players make up the team, and we support the team.
Whatever, maybe their are a few greater issues atm.

You do it your way and I will do it my way. Of course the player's don't give a rats what we do with our votes.

Back