Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Elijah HollandsCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshAdam Cerra
Interchange from:Alex CincottaOrazio FantasiaGeorge Hewett
Brodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

They still have some decent pace in the side and you never know Martin could pull out one of his final blinders. Problem is they're now officially out of finals (even if they go on a winning streak now can only get 11 wins), so depends on what mindset the players come with and what things the coach may now want to work on accomplish in these final weeks.

We should be pulling a Mortal Kombat finishing move on them, but this mob did beat Sydney!

Would much prefer a dry track, for a good old fashioned belting.
Don't think the weather will matter much. wet or dry. We win by 70 points plus.

Cerra to play a full game, spending more time in our forward half than normal. Could even play Fantas role, possibly.

He will be cherry ripe, if he is picked. Have a lot of faith in our fitness team now.

Their is little to no benefit from playing Cerra in the magoos, imo.

Can't see Cerra running around at VFL level, he would have built resistance under an extended training block

If ready, I think he plays at one level, AFL

Training loads is not VFL playing and certainly nowhere near AFL.

People can kid themselves it’s the same, it’s just not. Playing for something real when you have an opponent wanting to beat, chase and tackle you puts your body under far different conditions than training does.

Cerra’s an A grader, I can certainly see why he would just come into the seniors, others not A graders should be going back through the magoos and building conditioning in real games

If he does play twos then it’ll be crystal clear the strategy has changed from years past and earlier this season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

People can kid themselves it’s the same, it’s just not. Playing for something real when you have an opponent wanting to beat, chase and tackle you puts your body under far different conditions than training does.

Cerra’s an A grader, I can certainly see why he would just come into the seniors, others not A graders should be going back through the magoos and building conditioning in real games

If he does play twos then it’ll be crystal clear the strategy has changed from years past and earlier this season

Even Judd when he missed many weeks played VFL. Cerra's missed 9 games this season he's not immune to going via the VFL considering his injury limited his running work and fitness.

No issue with me if he plays VFL first on managed minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said at the end of pre season Kennedy was flying and needed to play midfield. He is a better player than Hewett (who I rate) if left to play his role. IMO the weekend showed that

I also said TDK will have a breakout year if rucking alone

Please leave them there

Cerra is vital but will have to work his way back like Motlop. These players having to "earn" their spots makes us better and winning should be rewarded

We are in a great spot for this time of year but a long way to go
Don’t forget you also said Williams up forward 🙌Soap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back