Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Elijah HollandsCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshAdam Cerra
Interchange from:Alex CincottaOrazio FantasiaGeorge Hewett
Brodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

Someone really said “Cerra returns via the VFL and Pittonet will only play when TDK needs a rest but that isn’t now”

I would rather ppl post the information that they get, which then turns out to be 'incorrect' (it could have been right when he received it but shit changed since then .....) than ppl post nothing and this board is as dead as the Richmond board is ..... Pitchforks are not needed .....

Last edited:

Has anyone said Danger Game yet?

It’s not a Danger game. That was last week and Danger only played average as was his first game back from injury.

That said, I can’t see the extended bench getting in apart from Cerra, and Motlop as sub. Unless TDK feels like another bye.

Cerra returning from his hammy

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't say I remember that. He did run the same way as the ball and contest an otherwise easy mark for the cats. It then spilled for a easy goal for Charlie. I thought he's improved the last 2 weeks for cameos off the bench.
Maybe it's just to give home a longer run in the magoos

It was a few minutes earlier, he was running towards a contest in the defensive 50, slowed down and sort of waved his arms without impacting the mark.

Wasn't his best work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back