Preview 2024 Rd 17 Carlton vs GWS Saturday 6th July 7:30PM @ Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think I've ever been so excited to say this. But in: TDK.

I actually missed seeing him out on the field today.
its always been awesome to see a young beast realize his natural strength and ragdoll other men in a afl environment... He realizes now !!
crippper had it at as 19yo i remember seeing him out against a tough box hill side in there prime coming back from his leg injury we were 10 goals down and he dominated i knew we had a leader of men at that point

Last edited:
Seems TDK for Pitto an obvious one. But who for Bam Bam presuming he misses? Motlop held back this week I would think would not get the spot. No injury returnees to claim it either and no-one really banging down the door in the 2s. Carroll kept getting better through the game, Binns was his usual busy self and Lord stood out for his inside work and 2 way running but it would be a huge call to promote him this early. At a pinch Binns based on consisently knocking on the door. Emergencies Marchbank, S Durdin and Lord (named as encouragement/feelgood story). Remembering the 2s travel up and play same day probably hold only one out of the 2s - probably Marchbank for flexibilty and to give his body another rest given its fragility

NEWMAN WIETERING BOYD

Toby Greene Jesse Hogan Toby Bedford

SAAD MCGOVERN COWAN

Brent Daniels Jake Riccardi Callum M. Brown

ACRES CRIPPS E HOLLANDS

Callan Ward Tom Green Isaac Cummin

CINCOTTA MCKAY FANTASIA

Lachie Whitfield Leek Aleer Lachie Ash

FOGARTY CURNOW WILLIAMS

Connor Idun Jack BuckleY Harry Perryman

DE KONING CERRA WALSH

Kieren Briggs Stephen Coniglio Finn Callaghan

BINNS HEWETT O HOLLANDS OWIES KEMP

Himmelberg Kelly Thomas, Gruzewski MCMULLIN

EMERG: S DURDIN LORD MARCHBANK

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems TDK for Pitto an obvious one. But who for Bam Bam presuming he misses? Motlop held back this week I would think would not get the spot. No injury returnees to claim it either and no-one really banging down the door in the 2s. Carroll kept getting better through the game, Binns was his usual busy self and Lord stood out for his inside work and 2 way running but it would be a huge call to promote him this early. At a pinch Binns based on consisently knocking on the door. Emergencies Marchbank and S Durdin to travel, Lord named as encouragement but not travelling, he Motlop and Pittonet get game time in the seconds.

NEWMAN WIETERING BOYD

Toby Greene Jesse Hogan Toby Bedford

SAAD MCGOVERN COWAN

Brent Daniels Jake Riccardi Callum M. Brown

ACRES CRIPPS E HOLLANDS

Callan Ward Tom Green Isaac Cummin

CINCOTTA MCKAY FANTASIA

Lachie Whitfield Leek Aleer Lachie Ash

FOGARTY CURNOW WILLIAMS

Connor Idun Jack BuckleY Harry Perryman

DE KONING CERRA WALSH

Kieren Briggs Stephen Coniglio Finn Callaghan

BINNS HEWETT O HOLLANDS OWIES KEMP

Himmelberg Kelly Thomas, Gruzewski MCMULLIN

EMERG: S DURDIN LORD MARCHBANK
I'd be comfortable with any of those match ups 1 on 1 with the exception of the bench. Good spot to be in.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

GWS without their full back, hogan smashed by the bot, Newman holding green, leaves Riccardo to kick the goals. Game over.
Would think Kennedy Williams and saad out injured/rested, Owies may be as well. Motlop hewett jack c to come in and I would love to see a debutant as sub.
Please shelve any negative thoughts about this one, the orange tsunami has become the orange ripple.

GWS without their full back, hogan smashed by the bot, Newman holding green, leaves Riccardo to kick the goals. Game over.
Would think Kennedy Williams and saad out injured/rested, Owies may be as well. Motlop hewett jack c to come in and I would love to see a debutant as sub.
Please shelve any negative thoughts about this one, the orange tsunami has become the orange ripple.
Williams and Saad ?

Boyd will likely get a week for his front on bump in the last qtr. He will need to be replaced

No way, the Richmond player should get a week for ducking into the contest and risking his future life.
He was coming up with the ball, saw Boyd coming and ducked back down again.
Players do that shit as they know they’ll get a free kick, shouldn’t be rewarded at all

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oli has been pretty ordinary for too long, Cotts must be very close to returning.

TDK > Pitto
Cotts > Oli
Lord > Kennedy
The last update on 18 June had him as 2-3 weeks away. Given the conservative approach taken to date, wouldn’t be surprised if his return is pushed out to the following game against the Dogs. Agree tho - he replaces Ollie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back