Preview 2024 Rd 18 Carlton vs Bevo's Bullies Saturday 13th July 4:35PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium - #CRIPPS200

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude. Gotta base it on the full body of work rather than just tonight.

Lost to a red hot team really by 2 goals on their home deck. We’ll be ok
I’m not fussed with the loss. I care about the pressure coming up underneath and the selection integrity. Motlop Cuningham Wilson Carroll young and marchbank deserve a kick in the firsts after that effort.

In: Owies, Hewett, J Motlop, (Young)

Out: Fantasia, O Hollands, Cottrell, (Weitering)

B: Newman - (Young) - McGovern
HB: Saad - Kemp - Boyd
C: Acres - Cerra - E Hollands
HF: Williams - McKay - Fogarty
F: Owies - Curnow - Motlop
R: De Koning - Cripps - Walsh
IC: Cowan - Kennedy - Cincotta - Hewett
Sub: Cottrell

EMG: Pittonet - O Hollands - Fantasia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not fussed with the loss. I care about the pressure coming up underneath and the selection integrity. Motlop Cuningham Wilson Carroll young and marchbank deserve a kick in the firsts after that effort.
You have seen Young and Marchbank play right? They are scared of the ball.

A couple of changes sure, but what you’re suggesting won’t ever happen. It’s a massive overreaction for a team sitting 2nd on the ladder

Out: Cottrell, Fantasia, Fogarty
In: Motlop, Hewett, Martin

I'm not dropping Kemp. Sick of him getting the hardest job and made to be the sacrificial lamb. Naughton is out so we have to worry about Darcy and JUH. Young is the ideal match up for Darcy deep in defence, but I can't take the risk on how much he upsets our flow.

Most of our team deserves to be dropped if basing it on one game. Credits in the bank have to mean something though.

My thoughts are that Cottrell was not ready to come back and needs a block in the VFL to gain touch. Hewett deserves to come back in, but that means one of Kennedy or Cerra has to go out. Kennedy does not deserved to be dropped, and Cerra is too classy not to at least play. He can be sub and comes in if our midfield struggles.

Fogarty is not doing the defensive work he is in the side for and while it could hurt us, someone has to make way for Martin if ready. We need his class badly. Ideally Martin and Elijah are competing for the same spot, but I can't drop Lij for one bad game as he is such a classy player generally.

Motlop in for Fantasia is an obvious one and after a VFL win where he hit the scoreboard and got up the ground a bit, getting him in to pick up the pace again is a no brainer.

Newman Weitering Kemp
Saad McGovern Cowan
O Hollands Cripps Acres
Motlop McKay Martin
Williams Curnow Owies
De Koning Hewett Walsh

Kennedy E Hollands Boyd Cincotta

Sub: Cerra

We’re allowed a stinker, that was hopefully our last for a while.

They’re gonna come out breathing fire after their performance this afternoon, hopefully we do too.

Gonna be a high scoring game.

Blues by 23 points.

Bont vs Crippa masterclass is the only thing I can guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back