Preview 2024 Rd 18 Carlton vs Bevo's Bullies Saturday 13th July 4:35PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium - #CRIPPS200

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy as well, Lobb possibly with Naughton out

Wouldn't even surprise me if Young comes in

H can take Darcy (or at least compete with him)

My only fear with Pitto is being overrun across the ground, you’d suspect the Doggies would aim to play a similar game to what GWS served up tonight.

That being said, definitely wouldn’t be surprised if Vossy selects Pitto

Our high speed numbers were abysmal tonight and although i value Ollie's defensive running his ball use has been terrible and fumbly. Kemp just got slaughtered all night and vs the Dogs tall timber I think Marchy comes in.

Out - O.Hollands, Fantasia, Kemp
In - Hewett, Marchbank, Cunners

Marchbank Weitering Boyd
Saad McGov Newman
Cottrell Cripps Acres
E.Hollands Mckay Fogarty
Williams Curnow Owies
TDK Hewett Walsh

Cerra Cunners Cincotta Cowan

Sub - Kennedy

GWS speed exposed us this week - I guarantee Dogs height will expose us next week.
One day the 'decision making=speed' fanatics will come to accept that leg speed is a very real factor in the modern game. Doesn't mean we can't win the thing but having a few more fleet of foot types would go a long way for this list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS speed exposed us this week - I guarantee Dogs height will expose us next week.
They will have Jones/Lobb/Khamis in defence, JUH/Darcy up forward and English as their talls. Even if they move Lobb forward we should be able to matchup okay hopefully

Outs: Fantasia, O. Hollands.
Ins: Hewitt, Motlop.

Cripps will be BOG. Will also win his second Brownlow this year. Shout out for Sheriff. Absolute beast.
Motlop kicked 4 today but not sure if his fitness is up to standard right now. Looks like an absolute meatball and gassed out a few times on repeat efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back