Preview 2024 Rd 21 Carlton vs Collingwood Saturday 3rd August 7:30PM AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

IMG_8144.jpeg

MILESTONE: Jack Martin 150 AFL Games

IMG_8145.jpeg

I thought the opposite. He's been getting back to assist Saad/Kemp a fair bit I thought. If anything his offensive run has suffered.

There were a few moments last week where he hesitated and tried to think through the situation rather than trusting his instincts. Cost us a couple of goals.

He might be mentally fatiguing.

Anyone notice Frampton included this week. I know you will all laugh at this inclusion but his height, front or back, will be used to their advantage. Good luck again Kempy, it will be your fault but at least McGovern is in to assist.
Also - my money is on Sidebottom or Josh (who ever is on Cottrell wing) to be BOG.

Hoping for a big milestone win... Jack Martin 150 games!

Anyone notice Frampton included this week. I know you will all laugh at this inclusion but his height, front or back, will be used to their advantage. Good luck again Kempy, it will be your fault but at least McGovern is in to assist.
Also - my money is on Sidebottom or Josh (who ever is on Cottrell wing) to be BOG.
Reckon he’ll go back. Otherwise it’s Moore and Howe on Harry and Charlie

Frampton to H Mac I'm thinking , Maynard to Martin and Howe might push forward to try to further expose our undersized defence

I think Cottrell will be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That'll be the day... fighting for top 2 and we're worried about players like Frampton :D

You might however, be right about BOG v Cottrell wing...

Let's revisit after as sadly I think you're right.

Cottrell needs a clear role otherwise he is a wasted spot. I would put him on Daicos and Cincotta back. It's a risk

Like with every other discussion if we go hard, get back to our contested best in the middle it won't matter what else we do
I have nightmares of Cottrell playing on Sidebottom a few years ago and just losing him over and over again and Sidebottom killing us. Not sure he is any good in a defensive role, unless things have changed. O Hollands only plays wing so I am guessing Cottrell will play half forward and Martin will be on and off the ground a lot.

I would not want Cottrell anywhere near Daicos, he'll just outsmart him and lose him. I think Cincotta gets that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back