Preview 2024 Rd 23 Carlton vs West Coast Sunday 18th August 4.40PM AEST (2:40PM AWST) @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up until MSD I really had no idea who Cooper Lord was. When he was picked I was surprised. I thought we would pick Liam McMahon

Everything I have seen since has been impressive. Seen him up close at games and just works and is a really nice likeable kid. He's a tough nut that will tackle and chase but his ball use is very good. He hits targets

IMO a great pick by Austin & Co. I have no doubt he will step up.

Just please Voss, play him in the middle where he belongs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up until MSD I really had no idea who Cooper Lord was. When he was picked I was surprised. I thought we would pick Liam McMahon

Everything I have seen since has been impressive. Seen him up close at games and just works and is a really nice likeable kid.

IMO a great pick by Austin & Co. I have no doubt he will step up.

Just please Voss, play him in the middle where he belongs

Pfft, he’ll be the sub and you know it…

I can confirm I just had a call from Vossy, believe it or not! He asked if I'm available on Sunday.. I said "I doubt I'd last 5 mins, but sure!" He said I'd fit right in.
Just spoke to him myself. He asked me, how would you describe yourself as a player?

I answered, can't kick, can't mark and can't tackle.

He came back with, No problems, we will play you as sub and hope like hell we will not need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back