Preview 2024 Rd 23 Carlton vs West Coast Sunday 18th August 4.40PM AEST (2:40PM AWST) @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Voss will do this:

Newman Weitering Kemp
Cowan McGovern Cincotta
OHollands Cripps Acres
EHollands Kennedy Lord
Owies Young Williams
Pittonet Hewett Walsh
Carroll Binns Motlop Durdin
Sub: Wilson/Moir

The thought of Moir as a sub really grates me, i have been pissed off at Voss using small forwards who barely touch the footy as the sub on many occasions, the sub needs to be able to come on and play a few different roles, to actually make an impact on a game.

I dont see how Moir does this.

The thought of Moir as a sub really grates me, i have been pissed off at Voss using small forwards who barely touch the footy as the sub on many occasions, the sub needs to be able to come on and play a few different roles, to actually make an impact on a game.

I dont see how Moir does this.
Totally. With all of the options available to him this weekend hopefully he does better.

Pittonet has missed about 9 games a season on average for 6 or 7 years. It's as predictable it gets.
I wasn't really highlighting his games missed but rather that he was actually in good form prior to his injury. If he had come back in that form he would be doing a serviceable job for us

Do I think he's the future no but he was showing something at the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it sure don’t say much for ol Mirko if he can’t get a run before Pittonet or as Malcolm would say Pathetic Pittonet
What I watched the last 2 weeks from him was terrible
He needs to GROW A SET, A massive man -bloody throw your weight around ffs
Malcolm would have said…”pitiful Pittonet” which is almost better than the OG “pitiful Pittman”. Almost.

Just woke up from a nightmare...

Scores at half time were us 53 points and Eagles 200.

All our players were the 10 year old version of themselves and playing in their school uniform.

Harley Reid was the size of a giant and had kicked 10 goals so far.

Harry Lemmey was 1 metre tall...

What’s happening to us is similar to what’s happening to the economy. The government’s state and fed, won’t stop spending money which has put us in a terrible position, which will cost them all the next elections.
We were too stubborn to see we needed a change and we’ve finally broken down and had our own mini recession.

I’m delighted to see how Moir and Billy will go. Both are kicking and running upgrades on at least 6 players that will also be out there on the weekend.

So at least two debutants. Interesting that we haven't had an announcement through Carlton media. Does that mean that player will be sub or they don't know yet?

Real concern I have is not players missing but I'm told players like Pittonet, Acres, Walsh are playing injured and a few are very sore.

What a mess
Safer to lower expectations for this match. Could go either way.

But for me the excitement will be based on watching the debutants have a run. They’ve deserved a run.

As you say the season has quickly turned into a shit show.

So at least two debutants. Interesting that we haven't had an announcement through Carlton media. Does that mean that player will be sub or they don't know yet?

Real concern I have is not players missing but I'm told players like Pittonet, Acres, Walsh are playing injured and a few are very sore.

What a mess
Put Walsh in cotton wool for the remainder of the season. No long term benefit playing him injured now.

Safer to lower expectations for this match. Could go either way.

But for me the excitement will be based on watching the debutants have a run. They’ve deserved a run.

As you say the season has quickly turned into a shit show.

We are still in finals race and that's where we are. Don't disagree but it's very disappointing

Issue is Lord will play (that's great and right) but my feel is whover is other debutant will be sub. That doesn't excite me at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back