Autopsy 2024 Rd 8 Disappointing loss for Blues

Who played well for the Blues in Round 8 vs the Pies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really not looking like serious contenders at this point. 3x losses in four weeks and we are now falling into the group of clubs scrapping to be in 7 or 8 on the ladder. To win flags you’ve got to embed yourself into the top 4 and sadly we are just not good enough.
To be honest, we are way off being flag contenders at this point. We are too slow, too predictable with far too many passengers.

Disappointing to lose the same way two weeks in a row. Our ball movement from the back half has been horrible. It’s slow and super predictable we kick it out the same way every time. Need some run out of the back line and it’s not happening
I mean, Boyd is absolutely staring Voss in the face as the obvious run and carry player out of defence but is NEVER deployed in this role. It is killing me.

Geez. Punches thrown in our bay tonight between Carlton and Collingwood supporters. Absolutely not on. It’s fine to be passionate.. but at the end of the day, it’s a game. Hate to see that behaviour. In the grand scheme of things, that’s is absolutely not worth it
Yeah it's just a game fmd. Also the whole theme is anti violence, while its primarily for women of course, you'd think it would make people think with more than 2 brain cells.

As soon as we beat GWS and people starting talking up our flag credentials, we have come out and played two of the most disappointing games. I hope they didn't buy into that, but fear some did.

With expectation comes great heartbreak and my heart is sick of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong. We're missing SOS, Fogarty, McGovern, Saad, Martin and Doc and we're only a goal off the reigning premiers.

Not to mention the 6 day break vs 8 day break.
Arguably that is **** compared to Mitchell and de goey. That’s like us missing Hewett and Cripps. Yet we still can’t get a clearance.

Lewis Young doesn’t have it. Please drop him and never okay him again. Sure he's a nice guy, nothing personal. Just never want to watch him playing for us again
It doesn’t seem to work with him and Weitering in the same side
Young played ok when weiters was injured

I’m so sick and tired of bad umpiring deciding games.

And so glad we gave Durdin a 2 year extension. 7 disposals 0 tackles and no score! Awesome!

Young needs to go.
Sorry to see Zac has done a hammy but he has been rubbish anyways.

Cannot wait for Gov and Saad to come back!
Cez stared well but wasn’t match fit.

Was fantasia even playing?

Loved what our talls brought to the game. Loved weiters game and Big brad!
Zac gave Pies 2 goals early so at least he contributed something before he's out again for ages.

Really not looking like serious contenders at this point. 3x losses in four weeks and we are now falling into the group of clubs scrapping to be in 7 or 8 on the ladder. To win flags you’ve got to embed yourself into the top 4 and sadly we are just not good enough.

I can only pencil in maybe 11 wins from here unless substantial improvement occurs.
That’s 4th if last year. Not sure it’s enough this year.
I think you’re right.

Charlie needs to watch a Jeremy Cameron video...he was awful tonight

As soon as we beat GWS and people starting talking up our flag credentials, we have come out and played two of the most disappointing games. I hope they didn't buy into that, but fear some did.

With expectation comes great heartbreak and my heart is sick of this.
Oh no not your heart
Here’s a hug ODN

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 8 Disappointing loss for Blues

Back