Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Says this, 2 mins later calls Scythe94 explaining why I’m gonna jump on this week😭

Saints Twice on the fixture coming up, has only gone under 100 twice (scored 114 in 54 mins vs Pies💀).

Riding to the wheels fall off now I think😭

That 114 against the Pies was amazing he was on 88 at HT and I was crying when he was subbed out. Then his score kept creeping up through the second half and I knew CD have him in their team. :hearteyes:

Last edited:
Trying to decide on these two trades

trade 29may.PNG

or

otheridea.PNG

So basically keep Fyfe over Wilson (the other is getting traded next week regardless) and sideways Whitfield to Mcgovern.

I think Whitfield is fine and i fully expect him to maintain a 100-105 average but there is some tough fixtures coming up so i can see it getting worse before it gets better.

McGovern makes no sense but its working and i feel like im missing out.

That 114 against the Pies was amazing he was on 88 at HT and I was crying when he was subbed out. Then his score kept creeping up through the second half and I knew CD have him in their team. :hearteyes:
please dont break mcgovern
Season 12 Please GIF by PBS

Trying to decide on these two trades

View attachment 2004090

or

View attachment 2004091

So basically keep Fyfe over Wilson (the other is getting traded next week regardless) and sideways Whitfield to Mcgovern.

I think Whitfield is fine and i fully expect him to maintain a 100-105 average but there is some tough fixtures coming up so i can see it getting worse before it gets better.

McGovern makes no sense but its working and i feel like im missing out.
If you’ve got decent rd 14 bye structure its worth a punt on Gov tbh.

Has St Kilda twice coming up, has only gone sub ton twice.

Stays fit he could absolutely be a contender for D3. Could even be a really out there VC choice this week (whoops spoiling a potential plan of mine)

Meh the injuries and the Sweet omission.

The bald headed kent can go 50 or 250, we all have him. Finally i can't lose points to him.

Wanted to boot English and keep Meek for no other reason then Meek has heart. Not to be unfortunately.

No Freijah and probably can't do Fisher next week. Warner i can do.

Defenders and rucks complete. Midfield completed next week. F4-F6 remain.

1716976388224.png

Last edited:

Stays fit he could absolutely be a contender for D3. Could even be a really out there VC choice this week (whoops spoiling a potential plan of mine)
Was really tempted by Gov this week, Stk x2 a big factor. Between him, Sicily or Martin for my last defender spot, all have their own pros and cons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Powell to english
Jones to Freijah

Probably no trades next week unless Dawson is picked - have 25 available next week at this stage.

Able to bring Serong in the following week for sweet to complete mids and just have 2 fwd spots left

Wheels have almost completely fallen off now with the Meek and Richards injuries and Sweet omission. Byes are gonna be brutal.

Meek and Sweet > English and Freijah atm.

If I don't need Darcy's score this week, I might go a week early on trading him for Fisher because with all the dead rookies on my bench, I kinda need the warm body throughout the later byes, and if Darcy drops $12k this week, I won't be able to afford it and will have to look at (somehow) even worse options in Hogan and Daniher.

Was initially planning on no trades, but with Richards, Sweet, and most likely Harcia out I’m thinking:

Sweet > McAuliffe
Grundy > English

A bit of a couple of average trades, but so few downgrade options this week

Id have 16-17 playing round 14 so would have 3 weeks to add a couple of players.

I guess I’m a little concerned he hasn’t gone 120+ since round 3

Id have 16-17 playing round 14 so would have 3 weeks to add a couple of players.

He was on his way to a massive score until he got injured at HT and scaled to 114

Whilst that is true, he had 114 and 53 mins so he showed signs of that huge spike game coming. With saints twice coming up (two big scores), you’re essentially paying $550k for what looks to at least be a consistent Ton per week.

Whilst that is true, he had 114 and 53 mins so he showed signs of that huge spike game coming. With saints twice coming up (two big scores), you’re essentially paying $550k for what looks to at least be a consistent Ton per week.
He was really on 80 or so before he got some very generous scaling but yeah I get the point. Think he’s a great trade in if your defence isn’t finished but I’m just undecided if he’s a huge upgrade over Whitfield.

At least Whitfield did 107 post bye last year in the same role, I think his scoring is a little dependant on the giants playing well and I’m sure their fortunes will change eventually. Guess I have a few days to weigh up the decision

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back