Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

So is nobody keeping Meek and seeing if he plays next week?
Injury said to be minor.
No bye until rnd 15.
I don’t like English and was happy to keep Meek for now (maybe the season) if he can pump out 100s each week.
I’m so sick of wasting trades on rucks!
Might even keep Sweet for a week, on the slim chance that Soldo goes down again…

I’ve got so many dead/maxed rookies to deal with as well.

Season is in the toilet anyway, so I'm keeping Meek because he's been one of my favourite trade-ins of the year.
Should only be a week or two max anyway.

im keeping meek and putting jackson into r2 from fwds for this week anyways, and moving sweet on
Unfortunately, moving Jackson doesn’t get me an extra player on the field this week, but I will hold Meek for now.

Sinclair Sicily Clark or McGovern for final def spot lads, unfortunately can’t afford that super premo Ryan
If byes aren't an issue, probably McGovern.

They're an issue for me though, so I'm picking between the other three. Sinclair has his nose in front this morning

If byes aren't an issue, probably McGovern.

They're an issue for me though, so I'm picking between the other three. Sinclair has his nose in front this morning
Yeah my byes aren’t great but think I can manage mate, team isn’t great and rank is poor so I’m just going to get the best I can afford

It doesn’t have to be mate but I still need 3 fwd upgrades and Ryan is just too expensive unfortunately, if I can I might bye flip a Stewart to him if I can
Fair. Given how problematic the fwds are I'd prob rather sacrifice a fwd upgrade to get D1, and run with a Wilson type at F6. Or pick off a cheapy like Shai for F6

Fair. Given how problematic the fwds are I'd prob rather sacrifice a fwd upgrade to get D1, and run with a Wilson type at F6. Or pick off a cheapy like Shai for F6
Yep agreed mate, will be trying at some stage to get Ryan but likely after his bye. Will sacrifice f6. At this stage I have comben so ok having on field at this stage

Guess it’ll just be 2 downgrades for me.

Richards > Freijah
Sweet > McAuliffe
Leaves 18 players + Mannagh
230k bank

Next week no trades 🥸

Was quite happy trading in Richards for Darcy knowing it’s going to give me some bank, can play Richards on field and he would make me a quick $130k+.

His injury has really screwed things.

Could try the same with McAulife, but not confident about his job security, scoring ability, or cash gen.

Only option left is to trade Dawson in for Jones, pocket the miserly 65k bank, and worst case scenario, a dead rookie replaces a dead rookie.
Would be an easy decision if I was banking 130k+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need one of Sinclair or NWM as they suit my bye structure.
Would go Sinkers.
Scores in either role, tends to eat into NWM's kick-in share.
NWM was a bit further up the ground late on in their last game, that can be OK, but it's less of a known quantity.
Both have Marvel-heavy run upcoming, both scoring OK
Listen to any Saints fans / others who've looked more closely, but would lean Sinclair.

Would go Sinkers.
Scores in either role, tends to eat into NWM's kick-in share.
NWM was a bit further up the ground late on in their last game, that can be OK, but it's less of a known quantity.
Both have Marvel-heavy run upcoming, both scoring OK
Listen to any Saints fans / others who've looked more closely, but would lean Sinclair.

I guess Sinclair has the runs on the board too mate.

Sweet -> Harrison
Darcy -> Mcaullife

leaves me with 500k in the bank to attack over the next two weeks.
Barring carnage should have a complete team first week after the bye.
Double downgrade looks nice, but not sure if I want to bring in two high priced rookies.

Having said that I'm not sure if there are any decent cheap downgrades next week?

Im actually thinking of no trades for the first time since round 2.

However, one option I'm considering is:
Sweet>Harrison
Darcy>Boak/Fisher

Would give me the below.

Thoughts on those trades / resulting team?

1717044985331.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back