Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

How grim is the state of the world when the two players I'm contemplating bringing in (McAuliffe and Harrison) are already 2 price rises down, c. $200k and not even particularly good scorers?
Harrison scores pretty well:

2 full games = 83 and 99
2 subbed on, played 1 quarter = 48 and 39

in the super low scoring game, he rolled his ankle early, but wasn't subbed off because we already used our sub on a KO'd player

He's a high impact player, knows how to kick a goal and tackle. Slipped in his draft year because of his size, but he's a bit of a unit now, packed on the muscle and is ready for AFL footy.

I'm grabbing him with confidence that he plays for the next month (at least) and scores OK with a few goals and tackles.

Also, did anyone watch West Coast on the weekend?

I held Yeo as I was tired of doing sideways trades and preferred to upgrade my rookies instead.

Still intending to do further upgrades but Yeo is back and didn't score too well in his first game back (meaning now losing cash).

Is he looking limited/hampered by the groin still? or was it somethig else?

Reluctant to move him on but don't want to wait until he has dropped $150K either.

Option 1:

Darcy to Clark (Freo)

Option 2:

Darcy to McAuliffe
Closehy/Graham to Houston

What's the better play?
IMO ....Option 2

Both good Bye players ....Houston, proven & reliable on the run home

Clark has shown he can be shut down ...it's also his first year as a premo & will he tire as the season goes

McAuliffe ...now or never

Also, did anyone watch West Coast on the weekend?

I held Yeo as I was tired of doing sideways trades and preferred to upgrade my rookies instead.

Still intending to do further upgrades but Yeo is back and didn't score too well in his first game back (meaning now losing cash).

Is he looking limited/hampered by the groin still? or was it somethig else?

Reluctant to move him on but don't want to wait until he has dropped $150K either.
First game back can often be a tentative approach, particularly from a player with Yeo's injury background

This week at home, will give you a true indication .....poor weather should suit Yeo

Harrison scores pretty well:

2 full games = 83 and 99
2 subbed on, played 1 quarter = 48 and 39

in the super low scoring game, he rolled his ankle early, but wasn't subbed off because we already used our sub on a KO'd player

He's a high impact player, knows how to kick a goal and tackle. Slipped in his draft year because of his size, but he's a bit of a unit now, packed on the muscle and is ready for AFL footy.

I'm grabbing him with confidence that he plays for the next month (at least) and scores OK with a few goals and tackles.
He should be playing every game for the rest of the year.

All these people trading in Rd 15 bye players?! Am i the only one desperately plotting ways to remove these guys from my time?
Think Round 14 is the worst for most people.

Will await teams and hope some miracle occurs. Mayyyybe could do something like this:

1717048449505.png

Cant Fool Me Juan Pablo Di Pace GIF by Paramount Network

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is sam darcy must trade?

not a must trade, but if you can upgrade him now i would.

Bye to come
95 b/e and has struggled at the dome all year.

Thought about Kreuger as a potential DPP floater to flick across the lines and re-open Jackson swing if he gets injured / doesn't play.
He's ok for that, I guess, but he's no use as a C looper, we play too many very early games on the run home.

all you recent harrisonites are doing my head in

balked on all young magpies so far to good avail, but need to get another warm body on the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back