Trades 2024 Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Most likely going to move me further down the rankings but I don't see a way to make a major move up without big time POD'ing it. Also leaves me 400k in the bank with just Fyfe as my f6 to deal with.

View attachment 2011515
Did...did you take this screenshot on a Game Boy Colour?

Any Kents wanna skip Dawson from north and take the punt on Dowling from Adelaide? Insane junior stats. Need a downgrade option this week and don't want another spud

Precisely what I am doing. Mid/fwd suits me better than def/fwd and I'm hoping he's more likely to score something that will boost a best 18 score

Most likely going to move me further down the rankings but I don't see a way to make a major move up without big time POD'ing it. Also leaves me 400k in the bank with just Fyfe as my f6 to deal with.

View attachment 2011515
Not Laird

He's last week's dinner

Be brave, go LDU

Brave Browser does weird things to my text UI.
Don't let these characters cyberbully you, the screenshot was fine.
Don't let these jokers, these ruffians, these uncouth ne'er-do-wells beat you.
Vive la resistance. Baguette. Croissant. Fromage de chẽvre
bZaoI4.gif

Last edited:
13 Trades left, used my last boost last week....

Can't decide whether to get in:

A: Moore, Fisher & Rookie

B: Moore, Ridley & Rookie

C: Ridley, Fisher & Rookie

Different choice doesn't affect Bye structure too much... Moore probably leaves me one less for Round 15.
All got Low BEs.
View attachment 2011578

My vote is for C.

I reckon Rids is a special. Delicious price for what he offers output-wise.

We know that in SC, role is more important than talent. Fisher's role is tastier than almost any other player who has FWD next to their name.

I love Dylan Moore. I discovered the kent. I owned him two years ago off the back of a single game he played against Gold Coast the year before. In the short term, the kents who mocked me were right. I go too early on these kents. Having said all of that and even though I have a massive soft spot for him, surely his scores are too volatile to have in your final team. He's gonna score a 60 that costs you a crucial league match up and you're gonna hate the kent. Go C mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read a post about a bloke who watched some YouTube highlights. I’m also basically an expert

Dowling 🔐
I just saw something written by someone who knows of a guy who watched a highlights video.
Please PM me if you have any Dowling-related questions you’d like answered.

I'd do Boak > Fisher mate.
It's alright .... I went Stewart to Fisher

Only year I've owned Stewart ...starting R1 team at top $$ ....and he does this to me

OK, had nice ranking rise last week (24k to just under 15k), but this week I'm not in as good a position missing Young, Chapman, Serong, Butters, Sharp, H Reid, C McKercher, Meek (Maybe, although Moyle can cover this week), L Jackson, S Darcy, J Richards and the starting loop in Livingstone.

I have $200,100 in the Bank, 15 trades and 2 boosts (Don't shoot me :moustache:)

Originally, I had planned to finally get Heeney. However, he has a BE of 137 so can probably wait one more week. Now considering this:

J Sharp to B Dowling (Like the M/F connection. Wouldn't normally go early but options are rather limited)
S Darcy to Zac Fisher:sick::sick: (Darcy was supposed to be a hold until his bye, but time to go now)
D Wilson to C Warner (I know Wilson is playing, but has a 93 BE, so going to cash him in too)

Leaves me with 20 starters this week:

1717632836987.png

I could trade McKercher or Reid instead, but I'm trying to hold them through the byes and hopefully have them as D7 and M9/F7.

Next week I can do Moyle to a Rookie and W Graham to Heeney. Week after Sullivan to a McKay/Curnow/Jezza type or wait for Rankine.

Thoughts? Am I stupid for holding Reid/McKercher?

It's alright .... I went Stewart to Fisher

Only year I've owned Stewart ...starting R1 team at top $$ ....and he does this to me
At least you didn't start him last year, like I did, just for him to get knocked out first game for 18 points and miss the following week o_O

Struggling to decide on the second part of my trades

Wilson to Moore is locked but should I go Fyfe to Zorko or hold off since their prices should become a little closer over the next two weeks.

Only problem is I am missing more premiums than most this round so I don’t know if I can afford to hold Fyfe despite his good score last week

35th overall with Butters, Serong, Ryan, Young, Jackson all missing

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back