Game Day 2024 Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've recovered from the MBM - Monday Bloody Monday, it's worse than any SBS I've experienced recently :eek:
Petracca and Captain Daicos - what a double delight!

Anyway, I've licked my wounds and ready to for my yo-yo ranking to move up this week :D

GL Everyone

;)

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Not that he's SC relevant, but Brodie Smith has been dropped by the crows. Laird to HB? This article confirms that Dowling will hold his spot. Whether or not that is as the sub is anyone's guess.

Not that he's SC relevant, but Brodie Smith has been dropped by the crows. Laird to HB? This article confirms that Dowling will hold his spot. Whether or not that is as the sub is anyone's guess.

He's probably too busy working out how many times he can list Ned McHenry on the teamsheet.

HALLE-****ING-LOOYAR !!!!

5 years overdue

Maybe relevant if Curtin gets a gig.

Although with our track record of subbing him out he has a couple of weeks yet before he becomes relevant as such

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might go insane and trade in Fyfe as my F6 :drunk:

black and white joker GIF
This off the back of the WA papers saying he's been keeping the tiger in the cage up.until now and is poised to release the beast?

Adelaide got anyone they could / would send to one of Heeney / Gulden / Warner this week?
Would think Keays to Gulden would be the only live option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back