Game Day 2024 Round 15 Discussion - Taggers Assemble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1718850989698.png
It's a Melbourne Cup Field for next week's Round 16 MND Challenge .....23 participants, all in the final stages of their preparations
Don't forget to post your round 16 score NEXT WEEK in the MND thread ......again a big thankyou to stevebbb for organising

Has to be dropped if Goodwin has an ounce of integrity.

Gone for me, too.
Prime Clarry couldn't be tagged 😔
Lost his head and gave away undisciplinef free kicks, few bits I could stomach flicking through.
Phillips did well on Daicos, too, to be fair, big difference in how Daicos still worked hard to ontribute, though.

Prime Clarry couldn't be tagged 😔
Lost his head and gave away undisciplinef free kicks, few bits I could stomach flicking through.
Phillips did well on Daicos, too, to be fair, big difference in how Daicos still worked hard to ontribute, though.
Thing is it wasn't just last night – he's played a half of good footy for the entire year

Thing is it wasn't just last night – he's played a half of good footy for the entire year
Oliver last night, just looked like he wanted to have a good time ....throwing himself into the oppo ruckman, and any player he could get physical with

What was bad watching ....was his propensity to sit on the outside of packs, rather than in the thick of the action .....is this a new role for Clarry ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver last night, just looked like he wanted to have a good time ....throwing himself into the oppo ruckman, and any player he could get physical with

What was bad watching ....was his propensity to sit on the outside of packs, rather than in the thick of the action .....is this a new role for Clarry ?
No. It’s been the same role all year. I spoke about it at length when everyone was talking about him weeks ago. New game plan based on turnover instead of contested possession to try and free up space up forward. It’s not working and Melb should just go back to the old game plan IMO and hope they win by 4 points instead of losing by 4 points. A very ordinary football side ATM.

Yeo ton before 3/4 time

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back