Not open for further replies.
need the stars to align to be able to field 18 this week

butters to get off suspension
mckercher to play
2 playing rookies to trade in

any chance biggie or rogers gets back into the team? :sweatsmile:

fielded 21 last week but now struggling
Mckercher likely to play VFL this weekend
Biggie was terrible in the VFL. Dawson likely goes out for a small. We play comben and core on the dees kpf's

Why would Clohesy be dropped? The Suns have no wingers, they play Fiorini on the other wing and he's terrible
Dunno, he's been average, and Suns lost before the bye. Just a possibility, albeit small.

Im doing Steele to Ridley, NickyD to the mids.
Thought about stuff like that, too.
DEFs reliable and up there on average.
But Rozee value this/ next week seems worth grabbing

Thought about stuff like that, too.
DEFs reliable and up there on average.
But Rozee value this/ next week seems worth grabbing
Don't want to see one good score from Rozee first? Still looked pretty rubbish on the weekend and had a 'hobble' up at different stages (not sure if legit or the 'look at me' variety).

Don't want to see one good score from Rozee first? Still looked pretty rubbish on the weekend and had a 'hobble' up at different stages (not sure if legit or the 'look at me' variety).

Yes he has a BE 130 so even if he scores that he won't go up much but another 70-80 score and he will be around $390k

Do, but Butters out has me scrambling a touch.
Ideal scenario is next week at earliest, tbh
Running low on trades now in any case.
But yeah, if I can find a way, prefer next week at earliest, will wait on appeal (if they do, haven't checked)

Harry v Charlie?
Lookin for a cheaper option than Fisher.
Have Heendog,Flanders,Zorko,Rankine and Jackson already.
Can get Fisher, but would need a third trade…really don’t wanna.
Any other options I should look at?
Not Caldwell!
Charlie IMO – will do his usual flat-tracking against Richmond, North, West Coast and St Kilda on the run home with the Coleman in his sights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie IMO – will do his usual flat-tracking against Richmond, North, West Coast and St Kilda on the run home with the Coleman in his sights.
Big chance to feast on the Cats this weekend too 😩

Anyone else like Jezza?

420k, Cats will get their mids back from injury and he could maybe average 90+

I'm probably going to get him as my F7 this week, to go with Curnow at F6 and loop them most rounds hoping one goes big. With Fisher/Jackson/(any mid fwd) DPP he'd also be injury cover for every line.

Anyone else like Jezza?
gutsroy Maybe Tomorrow

Rocking Back And Forth Family Guy GIF

Is at a reasonable price and realistically, he had a bung shoulder on the down low and got knocked into next week by Rohan after we grabbed him.
Perfect storm type deal.
Tbh, and not being silly, suppose they could look at him. Price OK, role is OK, think he's better with a licence to roam.
Think I prefer Curnow around the price or potentially a K Pickett play, if he looks like shifting up the ground in part, just could never go Jezza again.

I'm getting Curnow in as well, have about 900k to spend on F6 and F7.

My original plan was to use one extra trade and wait a week to get either Moore or Rankine (if Rankine was affordable) but Tom Powell's disastrous 37 means I won't be able to afford this anymore, so he has to go now as he'll leak too much cash.

Another option is Rozee as the 23rd premo, but then I'd be relying on some combination of Arie/Dowling/Kreuger to cover fwd/def injuries instead of Jezza covering all 4 lines.

This week awkward.
Ideal trades for this week would mean spreading cash over up to a 23rd /24th premo and then leaving too much production on the pine on the way home.
Could just play a bare bones 17/18 and hold the trades back for post-byes.
Want to hold Freijah and K McIntosh, but realistically need to grab Kreuger next week, that means no more price rises for one of them anyway.
Could also skip Kreuger, I guess, grab the Eagles looper.
Rambling again, sorry.
Awkward sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back