Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting if he can get back to his best.
Who knows..

That's why I'm afraid of ditching Oliver for.

I've kept him this long and just know if I ditch him he will get back to his best. He has to turn it around at some point.

That's why I'm afraid of ditching Oliver for.

I've kept him this long and just know if I ditch him he will get back to his best. He has to turn it around at some point.
Hard to see him turning around this year.
Needs a preseason and no nose beers..K mart plates etc.

He's one of the best mids in the league at his peak.
Will ever get back there...who knows.

It'll likely never happen (due to engagement numbers and prize money etc), but I still think the clear solution is having SuperCoach Classic (~25 trades) and SuperCoach Max (working title lol – two trades per week, three in bye rounds, no overall trade limit).
This would help me to remember the days of holding a decently performing premium - who isn’t injured and not to do, well, Grundy -> Marshall -> Sweet -> English

This would help me to remember the days of holding a decently performing premium - who isn’t injured and not to do, well, Grundy -> Marshall -> Sweet -> English
I did the same move lol. Never trade un-injured premo's. (Except clapped out junkie bums or bye flips).

Our mistake was starting Grundy at all. Starting any player with the early bye was a mistake really, excepting Gawn. Starting Marshall then bye flipping to Grundy was the play. Something to remember next year if there is the same byes structure.

Even if I only have 1 trade left next week after getting Schoemaker in?

Yeah think I'll be going Oliver > Dunkley mate. Can see Berry tagging the sh1t out of him this week like how Phillips did.

Although I can't really see any other good taggers he faces after that.
I’d be holding Oliver and your last few trades, for injuries that will come mate.

Problem is he can only cover the mids. Ideally ur 23rd can cover all 22 positions. Either way it's now or hold for season as he'll be 350K in 3 weeks
M10 can cover fwds along with my dpp f8
M9 Oliver
F7 Larkey
D7 Clohesy

Hoping to get McKercher in one trade in 3 weeks as my D8

Hard to see him turning around this year.
Needs a preseason and no nose beers..K mart plates etc.

He's one of the best mids in the league at his peak.
Will ever get back there...who knows.

It's my last chance to trade Oliver to someone as he will be worth peanuts next week with another garbabge performance like last week.

Dunkleys the best I can afford. I shouldn't probably overthink things and just go ahead with the trade.

I’d be holding Oliver and your last few trades, for injuries that will come mate.

If Oliver is really cooked though and doesn't bounce back mate then i am screwed as he won't even be worth a half eaten snickers bar after next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Oliver is really cooked though and doesn't bounce back mate then i am screwed as he won't even be worth a half eaten snickers bar after next week.
I'm leaning towards holding Oliver at least this week (might loop him with Freijah) but if he spuds again I will downgrade TBrown to Schoenmaker/Evans and upgrade Oliver to Merrett.

I have 5 trades remaining

I'm leaning towards holding Oliver at least this week (might loop him with Freijah) but if he spuds again I will downgrade TBrown to Schoenmaker/Evans and upgrade Oliver to Merrett.

I have 5 trades remaining

He's gonna get tagged by Berry, could get ugly mate. :(

It's my last chance to trade Oliver to someone as he will be worth peanuts next week with another garbabge performance like last week.

Dunkleys the best I can afford. I shouldn't probably overthink things and just go ahead with the trade.
Dunkley is M7 on averages already, low ownership and lions playing better. He should be a ticket up the ranks.

Crap. Changed the fabric of the game. People just trade out premos like it's nothing. All our teams are the same because every brings in the must-haves. People trade stupidly (myself included) because there's so many trades. Back in the day, if you didn't focus on cash gen and do a bunch of rookie corrections, you'd be screwed. Now people don't even care about that, people are just sideways trading premos and mid-pricers and have shocking benches. It has ruined the game and made it way less fun for me. I reckon I won't be playing next year.
Agree completely. I know im still going to play next year but seriously considering going a 100% POD team just to try and enjoy it more. No guarantee that helps (i may be filled with regret by round 2 or 3) but this season has been my least favourite of SC ever.

Ideally id like it to go back to about 24 trades, 1 per round, but even 30 was pretty enjoyable. What i liked about 30 was that you could still trade hard and sideways trade guns/midpricers but you still had to be judicious because it could burn you late season.

20 trades would be pretty cool too but i also think all serious players would then hold underperforming guns/mid-pricers and in some ways i think it would potentially reduce the strategy involved when compared to 30. Just my 2c

I did the same move lol. Never trade un-injured premo's. (Except clapped out junkie bums or bye flips).

Our mistake was starting Grundy at all. Starting any player with the early bye was a mistake really, excepting Gawn. Starting Marshall then bye flipping to Grundy was the play. Something to remember next year if there is the same byes structure.
Yep, especially not starting Grundy because his 2nd bye was the first one vs Naicos who had the last one so could have potentially traded into. But maybe not as dumb as trading into a 650k Green off his first bye when he also had the 1st 2nd bye...

This is the issue with getting Rozee at M9 too. If you have a 23rd they must be DPP.
F**k!, all you kents talking about Rozee M9.
He’s about to become my M8!
I’ll be lucky to finish my side with a couple of shit rookies to cover the whole sad bunch!

I’ll be lucky to finish my side with a couple of shit rookies to cover the whole sad bunch!
thelma and louise remix GIF
geena davis GIF

M9 😂

F**k! You even have trades left to bring him in at M8?

Hahaha 😂

Going to pass on cookie cutter rozee, run a lighter bench and bring in super POD Trealor

Kent’s been flying under the radar all year

Watch me break him

F**k! You even have trades left to bring him in at M8?

Hahaha 😂

Going to pass on cookie cutter rozee, run a lighter bench and bring in super POD Trealor

Kent’s been flying under the radar all year

Watch me break him
Is he still your bestie adz.
stevebbb

I personally like the 40 trades.

Still enough to finish teams, and a lot of teams will still be found out over the last 9 rounds.

We are at the point of the season where the difference seems really minimal because everyone has finished their team with a different amount of trades.

It’s probably 3/4/5 weeks from now the difference will be clearer.

Problem is he can only cover the mids. Ideally ur 23rd can cover all 22 positions. Either way it's now or hold for season as he'll be 350K in 3 weeks
So short him you say? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back