Game Day 2024 Round 18 Sydney v. Western Bulldogs 28th July @ SCG 3:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldrick, Hanily, Mitchell - move the magnets around if need be. He's not doing enough to justify continuing to be selected purely on role. His role is meaningless when he keeps losing contests and butchering the ball.

Poor alternatives imo. Sheldrick is a completely different type of player and simply isn't the game breaker some people are making him out to be, Hanily has never played and only had 1 decent game in VFL, Mitchell is agonisingly slow and had a horrific debut.

Wicks simply had to come in once Papley went down. We couldn't do any better.

This has exposed our obvious lack of depth. The other problem was selection. Wicks' effort in the Twos was ordinary. We should have brought in a tall to play sub. Either Francis or Hamling would do. Arnold was very good today.

The problems started with their talls forward. We had problems even before Mellie got injured. With him getting injured it just compounded what was already an issue. The other problem is the absolute resistance to leading. Just kicking it long is not doing it. If I was a betting man I would say the coaches are laying down as they don't seem perturbed by the losses. I might suggest they are luring the opposition into a false sense of security. If you remember, pies only won their last game last season & Dees lost 3 or 4 straight.

We have injury problems & the coaches want a healthy list come September. I wonder if they are taking no chances. Remember 2016 ALIIR

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you hadn't seen the ladder, you would think we are a bottom 4 side.

Longmire should lock them in the f****** sheds and make them watch this turgid shit for 12 hours straight. Whatever he has been doing over the past few weeks after 'honourable losses' clearly isn't working.

Wait for all the apologists to come out and make excuses for them. Maybe that’s part of the problem, making excuses for them. This is the most pathetic performance from this club that I’ve seen in a long time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor alternatives imo. Sheldrick is a completely different type of player and simply isn't the game breaker some people are making him out to be, Hanily has never played and only had 1 decent game in VFL, Mitchell is agonisingly slow and had a horrific debut.

Wicks simply had to come in once Papley went down. We couldn't do any better.
We evidently could do better given his performance today. He's one of my favourites at his beat, but he's been a liability today. It's not his fault, he's just in shocking form.

Well done Parker.
McDonald getting a vauluable lessonn down back in the desperation needed to play in the forward 50.

Interestingly. Dogs were scoring 10 points for every 1 point we were scoring... and then they were accelerating

First it was 26 to 62
Then, 27 to 72
Now it's 28 to 85

By my calculations, dogs will score another couple goals before we score a behind.

How 4 weeks
Interestingly. Dogs were scoring 10 points for every 1 point we were scoring... and then they were accelerating

First it was 26 to 62
Then, 27 to 72
Now it's 28 to 85

By my calculations, dogs will score another couple goals before we score a behind.

Should almost be 100 points.

Well done Sydney Hayward now looks ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back