Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This week is about how many players you can field.

Simply, being able to field 22 players is a win this week.
Unfortunately, I'm going to beating my first donut :mad:

So how many donuts are your team fielding this week?

GL with your team

I'm feeling a sense of relief now that the SC season is nearly over!!
100%. Can't remember ever been so sick of SC in the past. I've had a decent year too. Rank 2.5k now after being around 1k all year. Weird.

Away for the weekend so I'll miss most of the footy anyway. Check my VC Gulden Saturday morning then pay it no attention is the plan.

Donut week for me. First time this season and not bad considering I have avoided it for 4 weeks with no trades.

Cashie opponent has English and Sheez so hopefully no trades available for them.

Donut.gif

Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height .....Oh Donuts, you fill my empty days

At last count .... 4 donuts this week ....hoping some of my injured players do something, anything .....just do it !!

A little good news to start the thread, if McRae can figure it out.

Sidebottom trained as a tagging mid today.
That will be the starting matchup/ tag on Neale imho

For no donuts

Defence - One of Pink or Fisher to play
Forwards - Two of Pink, Fisher, Dowling, JRichards, KBrown

Fisher is the main one i need selected.

This week is about how many players you can field.

Simply, being able to field 22 players is a win this week.
Unfortunately, I'm going to beating my first donut :mad:

So how many donuts are your team fielding this week?

GL with your team

Sheezel out means I'll be copping a donut, unless Schoenmaker somehow makes a miraculous comeback.
Mannagh covering Curnow, which might actually be an upgrade lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad Warner out

C7 news

I have no Problems I'm sure SDK will be back to cover Sheezel, Swapped Ridley 2 weeks ago for Day, that has been sooooooo good, hopefully Day is out this week so i can field K,Brown's zero.

Only have 3 outs in the forward line, all duds so that won't impact my weekly score-business as usual.
Thankfully Caldwell is on a tear so he will cover em all by himself.

And my 2 rucks are playing so should be able to cover one of Xerri/Gawn scores.

On the bright side, don't care. After losing TDK, SdK, Ridley, Harry and already forgotten the other duds that were injured, was resigned to my fall from the lofty heights of top 10k weeks ago.

I have no Problems I'm sure SDK will be back to cover Sheezel, Swapped Ridley 2 weeks ago for Day, that has been sooooooo good, hopefully Day is out this week so i can field K,Brown's zero.

Only have 3 outs in the forward line, all duds so that won't impact my weekly score-business as usual.
Thankfully Caldwell is on a tear so he will cover em all by himself.

And my 2 rucks are playing so should be able to cover one of Xerri/Gawn scores.

On the bright side, don't care. After losing TDK, SdK, Ridley, Harry and already forgotten the other duds that were injured, was resigned to my fall from the lofty heights of top 10k weeks ago.
LOL- had Daicos and Holmes hiding in my mids as cover for the backs, SDK as D7, and still have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back