Preview 2024 Round 24 Carlton vs St Kilda Sunday 25th August 3:20PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints forward line isn’t very tall
I’d be playing mcgovern up forward with kemp this week
Cinc and Cowan can play a bit taller if needed.
Strong grabs kemp, mcgovern and Kennedy.

I reckon that is reason enough for not playing Gov at all. If he breaks down mid match it’ll be a much bigger disaster.

I was actually relieved when I heard Charlie is not playing. Maybe a sign the club is actually getting serious.

A smaller team with lots of runners is more appropriate for the opposition and the conditions (playing at Marvel).

Psychologically, I would try and blitz them with pressure out the gate.

They are playing for pride, some won't be playing next year etc. so forth, give them reason to quit

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Psychologically, I would try and blitz them with pressure out the gate.

They are playing for pride, some won't be playing next year etc. so forth, give them reason to quit

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Psychologically some players won’t want to injure themselves for a dead rubber. Battle even wanted to bring his child through the banner (the afl said no) but is he willing to kill himself for a club he’s no longer committed to and risk starting his next season elsewhere injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Guv is out? Or supposedly will be.

Saints are finishing the season strong. This would be no easy game even with our full squad. Going to be a win for the ages of we can get up this undermanned
They'e gotten their mojo back which is speed and Voss will not sleep well tonight because he cant combat it. Crippa will get the customary Steele blanket meaning others will need to lift their output to cover. I'd almost play Crippa at FF this week.

I wonder if Voss will tweak the game plan from last week to counter the Saints.

Maybe he’ll play an old style “Ross Lyon” defensive game and keep it as low scoring as possible - instead of an open running game.

Psychologically some players won’t want to injure themselves for a dead rubber. Battle even wanted to bring his child through the banner (the afl said no) but is he willing to kill himself for a club he’s no longer committed to and risk starting his next season elsewhere injured.
I suspect if we come out strong in the first half… they get a niggle or two and just crush their mindset they might just shut up shop.

Saints are finishing the season strong. This would be no easy game even with our full squad. Going to be a win for the ages of we can get up this undermanned

At least we know going in that it will be tough.

They tend to beat us when they are bog average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back