Preview 2024 Round 24 Carlton vs St Kilda Sunday 25th August 3:20PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes…Very upset. Stains by 52.

My guess is that if the saints aren't in it by 3/4 time they will start turning their minds to setting dwarf entertainers on fire.

Awww you upset we are 'saying some not very nice things about your beloved football club' - your words!

They are an irrelevant club and always have been. Hence why they despise us and have their GF played in one round during the home and away season - envy runs deep!!!!!

All I will say for anyone going this week - wear a raincoat, they love to froth and spit as they scream niceties towards our club, players and supporters .......

They are an irrelevant club and always have been. Hence why they despise us and have their GF played in one round during the home and away season - envy runs deep!!!!!

All I will say for anyone going this week - wear a raincoat, they love to froth and spit as they scream niceties towards our club, players and supporters .......

point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

17 flags between these two clubs lol

IN: Saad, Fantasia
OUT: McGovern, Durdin

Caminiti will miss due to injury so their only player with height in their forward line is Sharman. I think if we play all of Weiters + 2 of Young, Gov, Marchbank we'll be too tall so it's an opportune time to give Gov a rest and get him right for a potential finals series.

Young on Sharman and Weiters playing intercept.

Only risk is if we lose a tall during the game then we're screwed. Could potentially even play Marchy as the sub to give some cover for this (in which case Moir comes out).

Give everyone else on the injury list an additional week to get cherry ripe for finals. Saints are fielding a small and fast side currently so I think our team from last week will be a good equivalent match-up.

Means we will have these guys (hopefully) available week 1 of finals:
Curnow
TDK
Martin
McGovern
McKay
Boyd (maybe)

151yrs of irrelevance, 27 spoons and 1 Flag!

ES81FwoU4AADHJf.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Saad, Fantasia
OUT: McGovern, Durdin

Caminiti will miss due to injury so their only player with height in their forward line is Sharman. I think if we play all of Weiters + 2 of Young, Gov, Marchbank we'll be too tall so it's an opportune time to give Gov a rest and get him right for a potential finals series.

Young on Sharman and Weiters playing intercept.

We cant under estimate Membrey, the guy always kicks a bag against us and has had a very good end to his 2024 so far.

Ross & the Aints should be more concerned about going from hosting a final to finishing 7 places lower the next year with a relatively good injury run !

They'll get a better draw next year so the yo-yo may continue.

Yes…Very upset. Stains by 52.
Well to be fair there just isn't anything nice to say about St Kilda. Perennial cellar dwellers, loser mentality (except for when playing Carlton for some reason in the 21st century where they dial everything up to 11), poor culture, uninspiring colours and logo, their players usually have weird faces for some reason, Ross Lyon footy... I could go on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back