Preview 2024 Round 24 Carlton vs St Kilda Sunday 25th August 3:20PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotham GIF by Fox TV

saw that the second after I posted..... so disappointed.

I amended my post but obviously confidence levels have been shaken.
I have another way of looking at it. Charlie was never going to play this week, imo.

Only smart play was, let Charlie rest up and recover for our first final, if we make it.

Just got to trust that what we saw last Sunday, will largely be replicated at marvel this weekend.

Think Moir now gets a full game, kid has something special about him. Going to enjoy watching his development over the next few seasons.

Lord was very good last week, got a bit tired in the second half. With Crippa spending some time up forward, most likely. Lord will be important.

Hopefully Corey will not be impacted by his dodgy shoulder, was brilliant last week.

Carroll would now be the best sub choice imo. I don't want to see Fanta in this game, been out for a while and was not setting the house on fire.

Michael Voss said Adam Saad will play, his hamstring was a very low grade & if they were really pushed he would've played last week. He was very close last week which gives them a lot of confidence to go into this week. It's not rolling the dice they're confident he's good to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a weird dream where at half time we were down by like 70ish points, then go on a rampage to finish the scores at 106 - 106. Also Freo won 😬
I prefer women in my dreams but that sounds exciting too.

BLUEALLTHRU dreams about beer and 20 piece feeds but he’s a special unit.

Apparently gov and durds only touch and go to play according to Voss.

mcgovern is a little tricky to replace in the backline without robbing kemp from the forward line. saad would go some of the way but is more likely following around a forward pocket type. perhaps carroll is the closest thing we have as the distributing type.

Ha ha saints going full strength in a dead round/season, hilarious. They will be tip toeing around the field picking up daisys, avoiding contact, not wanting to ruin the end of year trips.
If I was the high performance mgr I’d be banging down the door to the match committee, pleading for common sense to prevail (in full tears if required).
Ross “the lunatic” Lyon will need to justify this decision to saints supporters ad nauseum until their next catastrophe unfolds.
Gold, pure gold stains, never change.

mcgovern is a little tricky to replace in the backline without robbing kemp from the forward line. saad would go some of the way but is more likely following around a forward pocket type. perhaps carroll is the closest thing we have as the distributing type.

Structurally McGovern really hurts. Newman Cowan need to step up as third tall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back