Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

With no bank available, Two absolutely nothing trades feel boring.

Coffield > Draper
Mannagh > Darcy
Short term pain for long term gain (assuming Draper and Darcy don't get dropped and become dead rookies! :eek:)

into the top 1% already, which is ahead of schedule

i need to find a way to force darcy. do not want to get rid of either clark or wilson now as they still have money to make. i think the most logical path is fyfe to darcy - fyfe sounds like hes struggling already from what longmuir is saying and his scoring has been medicore. sub vest seems to have his name written all over it too.

then i want tom brown. richmond injury issues should make his job security rock solid and i think he can easily make 150k with his neat kicking. hore has to go for him - think he is dropped as soon as may returns

this gives me a massive amount of cash itb which i can dump onto jordon next week to turn him into a premium on his bye in 1 trade.

team after trades

Im ditching Fyfe and H Reid this week. Both tying up money while putting out cheap rookie scores. gonna turn them into two super premo's and Darcy.

i like the idea of banking the cash but would mean fielding another questionable rookie, what do you think?

Darcy isn't questionable imo. I watched the entire dogs game vs the suns and he looks ready to tear shit up (for a rookie starting out).

I have decided i am going to field him this week over HReid.

Bevo is the only thing in my way.

It's got to be Darcy if only one. You've missed $70k on Dempsey.

So then I have to accept that I missed Dempsey.

I'm not sure I'm prepared to do that.

He has the Roos in two weeks.

The 70k is the past. It's irrelevant. Good on the kents that owned him already.

All I care about is his breakeven and his immediate potential.

Darcy can prove himself again and if I also have to pay a premium for him, I will.

It's easy to pay a few more dollars for rooks whan you have all these NixkyD dollars laying around moustache

See this is what I'm getting at. You brought in $475k and $575k players after selling Daicos last week? At $650k.

It doesn't add up, there are more parts to the equation. That's why folk argue against trading out Daicos, because it's not really just "I turned Daicos into two premo's"

Stick to your guns by all means, but we're all allowed a different opinion.

Both of who will be rising in price and generating myself an easier trade while Daicos continues to drop in some prices.

Then factor in his none scoring bye which will result in net points, unless one of those two break legs.

There's multiple layers to the Daicos move, impossible to know the result until he's traded back in.

How much cash is made pre/post
How was the cash used
How much does Daicos score vs scoring for the replacement + cash
How does it impact Rd 5 bye cover and scoring
How does it impact trade plans / boosts when needing to get him back in

No point in calling it a win / fail at this stage it's barely started, just a different strategy that may or may not work

I think we can all agree that the real winners were those who started without him in the first place. :moustache: Moose-tache

😉😁

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be hot.

Prolly doubtful
It's possible. He was 'just ok' last game and Lobb has absolutely killed it at VFL level for 2 weeks now.
Plus Lobb played well against Conway last year while Conway belted English at the ruck contests down in Geelong.

It's possible. He was 'just ok' last game and Lobb has absolutely killed it at VFL level for 2 weeks now.
Plus Lobb played well against Conway last year while Conway belted English at the ruck contests down in Geelong.

Both Darcy and Lobb are to good for VFL level .

Im ditching Fyfe and H Reid this week. Both tying up money while putting out cheap rookie scores. gonna turn them into two super premo's and Darcy.
what premium options are there in the fwd line, flanders heeney jackson and maybe hogan/mckay?

what premium options are there in the fwd line, flanders heeney jackson and maybe hogan/mckay?
Reckon Powell is a better bet as a season-long keeper than McKay and Hogan tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back