Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1947002

Might just take this as a sign and only do the one trade this week (Judd_Magic spews a little in his mouth)

Also:

View attachment 1947008

Happy Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

It wasn't one bad game, mate.

Lol. All this s**t has been said.

It was because he's gonna get tagged by Maginess on Sunday. And then he has a bye. And then Drew prolly gonna tag him the week after that.

I plan to get him back in, much cheaper, once the bye and those predicted tags are in the past.

I was afraid he'd score 160 against the Lions. Was very relieved by the 112
Sounds like an ok plan. Hope it pays off. Not too much tho coz i've got him.

Hore up or Hore down ?

I'm good down back.

But 💩 up forward .

If Darcy is dropped .

Makes things interesting
Hore to Draper or Bramble. Don't really want to bring another DEF rookie in (they are cursed), and Bramble is awkward price for a non keeper imo.

I could go Hore to a DEF Premo, but then I miss out on Touk/Flanders this week, UNLESS I trade out Gulden so I can bring any DEF Premo + Touk + Darcy all in, bring back Gulden post bye for cheaper.

If Darcy is dropped then it frees things up a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-round 4 team - key notable outs include Dempsey & Jackson, also trying to find the right combo between FWD/DEF to keep the cash flowing with the likes of Draper/Darcy.

Completely stuck on what trades to do this week, but in my mind ideally I bank enough $$$ to go Jordan to Jackson next week once JJ is on his bye. Any thoughts or recommendations? Please help!

IMG_6909.JPG IMG_6910.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hore to Draper or Bramble. Don't really want to bring another DEF rookie in (they are cursed), and Bramble is awkward price for a non keeper imo.

I could go Hore to a DEF Premo, but then I miss out on Touk/Flanders this week, UNLESS I trade out Gulden so I can bring any DEF Premo + Touk + Darcy all in, bring back Gulden post bye for cheaper.

If Darcy is dropped then it frees things up a bit.

Tough decision to make .

Been a bit behind the 8 ball so built the war chest to target Green this week, also think Flanders has to come in so happy to boost early.

Thinking:

Reid > Green
Fyfe > Flanders
Berry > Darcy

Leaves me 9k spare.

View attachment 1947443

Thoughts appreciated?
Absolutely do those trades. Gets you up to 12 premos plus Powell and Fish.

With the news about Wines now might do this set of trades, cant afford Green yet, but can wait.

Capture.JPG

Changed a little.

Howes > E.Hollands (Daicos back)
Sexton > Darcy
Billings > T.Green (Mannagh fwd)

Zac Williams is now depth (D7) and will cover Daicos next round before being traded in round 7 as Martin, Mckercher and Roberts get back DPP.

Next 2 rounds plan is to downgrade Grundy to Conway/Maleny/Naismith and swing Jackson into rucks. That builds up a war chest for Heeney post bye.

Flexibility is going to be massive for my strategy. Part of keeping Zac fisher is so he can swing D7/F7 down the track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back