Option One
Mass > Clohesy
Grundy > Meek
McKercher > Steele

Option Two

Mass > Clohesy
Grundy > Meek
Cadman > Flanders

I am more than happy to ride the Meek train as I did a similar thing with Briggs last year.

Who would you prioritise out of Steele or Flanders?

View attachment 1954421
Tough choice. Steele a harder match this week, but McKercher will make less money than Cadman (-3 BE). Probably Flanders as good forwards are harder to find.

Not sure i understand the numbers hopping off Massimus.
BE is still manageable at 48 so he's not going downhill and can still have another spike game. Has the role to do it as long as that fraud Mitchell gives him some TOG. Is there an injury rumour or just based on TOG and frustration ?
I'd hop off Zilliams before him.

Biggest issue at the moment is the TOG for all of the Port mids.

JHF only had 62 % TOG against Essendon and now has to fit Wines back into the mix when he returns.

To be honest we look much better without Wines in the team.

It's cool because Wines definitely had a hammy.

And there's no such thing as a one week hammy.

So he can't be back this week

I'm locked in to bring Meek in at R3 to cover the next 2 weeks. In rd7 I'll decide what to do with Grundy/Meek.

Tossing up between a couple of options. It's essentially HYoung vs JHF.

option1:
-Howes to Clohesy
-JhClark to Meek
-Jordon to HYoung
$31.4k itb

option2:
-Coffield to Clohesy
-JhClark to Meek
-Jordon to JHF
$16.8k itb
I'm still hanging my hopes on Toby Conway, or another el cheapo, for my R3 next week

Given the marginal difference in your bank holdings ....Hayden Young is probably the safer bet .....I just worry, with Wines back ? .....how do PORT manage those MID minutes across 5 good midfielders ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure i understand the numbers hopping off Massimus.
BE is still manageable at 48 so he's not going downhill and can still have another spike game. Has the role to do it as long as that fraud Mitchell gives him some TOG. Is there an injury rumour or just based on TOG and frustration ?
I'd hop off Zilliams before him.

Mostly because if I go Mass to Clohesy I can afford Fisher to Gawn. Though I know Gawn has the bye coming up soon and I should just be patient for one more week.

Round 5: Sexton and Wardlaw out, JHF and Darcy in

Round 6: Salem, Howes and Reid/Wilson/McKercher out, Clohesy, Graham and De Goey in

Round 7: Some useless kents out, NickyD and LDU in - prepared to use a 4th boost.

Rooks on field: Roberts/McKercher/Clohesy, Roberts/Reid/McKercher, Dempsey/Darcy. 3 total

Could be a season defining moment this week.

Whether to offload Grundy > English and be done with rucks or go the Meek route and play the cash roulette.

Meek allows another keeper in Flanders up forward.

This is what I think im doing i.e Meek and Flanders. I wanted JHF but cant make it work

I have the belief in Meek via watching him play for a few years but get why everyone else is nervous and with Flanders new role I dont think we can sleep on him anymore, he is a must

Could be a season defining moment this week.

Whether to offload Grundy > English and be done with rucks or go the Meek route and play the cash roulette.

Meek allows another keeper in Flanders up forward.
maaaate

grundy to zerrett is this weeks master move , get with the program

You Clearly Didnt GIF by Parks and Recreation

Mostly because if I go Mass to Clohesy I can afford Fisher to Gawn. Though I know Gawn has the bye coming up soon and I should just be patient for one more week.
Ok fair enough. So its based on nothing more than whoever gives u enough cash for Gawn.
I thought i must be missing something.
Massimo can still deliver 350-375K i reckon. Williams though will probably be 90% dead well before 325K.
I'm giving Massimo a bit of air and hope for the TOG. Slow first half but was looking pretty good for a 75-80 before Bitchell did the dirty on us in the last. I doubt many would be flogging him this week if he simply got an extra 10-12 minutes. With standard TOG he's a 75 avg. His role isnt too bad for scoring. Each to their own tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back