Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steele coming in this week kenties.

Midfield looking sexy. 😍

20240409_173531.jpg

sexy pig GIF

Pretty happy with my team setup …. but having LDU & Dawson has been an anchor on my rankings

I have faith in Dawson, not the disinterested LDU though

IN : Zerrett , Flanders, and Clohesy

OUT: LDU, Jordon, and Massimo

Zerrett the POD … with ESS having a great fixture run …. opted over Bont
Personally I traded Dawson and held LDU. Worth having a look at Norths fixture run over the next 8 weeks.

Let's not waste our time a-feudin' and a-fussin', when there is genuine SC gold to be panned for in them thar hills.

Jack Lukosious - speak to me, Scoopsmorrow.
Any way he maintains that role for the season?
This patented Scoops Fireball conversation starter brought to you by Suntory -196 and Breville kitchen appliances. You can count on a Breville.
Yeah Naaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
410K for a softcoq with a 50BE ??

Hey i bought one of those Breville espresso machines after my last one blew up. It goes alright. If i knew the sponsor was in here i would've asked for a freebie.

I mean it could be the trend Bollox.

And the fact that his role seems to have changed from a halfback job where he scores well to a wing where he doesn't.

I'm holding, for now, because I have other plans.

But it would be a surprise/relief if he racked up more than say, 23 possessions next week
Probably right. You're usually right about everything.
I'm gonna hold him as well based on your recommendation.

I appreciate the acclaim.

At least I try to be right.

There are kents round these parts that are wrong on purpose

I ignore most on here for that reason and make all the wrong decisions by myself :moustache:

I was originally planning on no trades this week but after reading this thread I'm now considering Grundy > Meek and Howes > Clohesy

Then using the cash from those 2 trades and another boost to go Windsor > Flanders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option 1:
Grundy > Meek
McKercher > Merrett/Insert premo here
Howes > Clohesy
125k in the bank
1000002190.jpg 1000002191.jpg

Option 2:
Grundy > Flanders (Jackson to R2)
McKercher > Martin
Howes > Clohesy
66k in the bank
1000002192.jpg
1000002193.jpg

Doin something a bit different. Might backfire but i gotta try something

Campbell to Clohesy via DPP

Grundy to Gawn (I know he’s got the bye next week but I’m done missing out on his KOTD scores) hoping for set and forget rucks of Gawn and Marshall

Howes to … Jack Bowes. (I’ve got my reasons)

1 like = 1 prayer 🙏

Doin something a bit different. Might backfire but i gotta try something

Campbell to Clohesy via DPP

Grundy to Gawn (I know he’s got the bye next week but I’m done missing out on his KOTD scores) hoping for set and forget rucks of Gawn and Marshall

Howes to … Jack Bowes. (I’ve got my reasons)

1 like = 1 prayer 🙏
WaynesWorld19 did you post on your burner account?

Okay yep I getcha, thanks.
Won't Jackson be fkd by Darcy's return?
Jackson will be in every team at some point due to the DDP cover he provides. You already have him so keep him.

Every chance Hodor gets injured again too.

2, and it ain’t even close.
Thanks for the reply mate, I completely agree. This was my first and only option this week before exploring any trades with Meek, none of which really interest me. This one was the best I could come up with, and it doesn't fill me with confidence at all

Meek screams trap to me. At that price one spud game and the strategy is cooked.

If he goes 60 vs Witts this week it will tank his cash gen. Xerri the week after not easy either.
Just catching up

Fwiw - Meek easily beat the pies combo.
I was impressed (had to google who he was)

Thanks for the reply mate, I completely agree. This was my first and only option this week before exploring any trades with Meek, none of which really interest me. This one was the best I could come up with, and it doesn't fill me with confidence at all
I’m not even in the grab Clohesy early camp tbh, nor do I want to trade Grundy out just yet fwiw.

Meek as a two-round stop gap ruck in lieu of Jordon seems like an ok idea until the teams drop.

Your second option nets you two keepers for Grundy though, and if I had Jackson it might’ve been a strategy that I’d consider.

Good luck :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back