Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in going early on Rowlands?

Looks like a lot are going early on Clohsey, which I’ll do as well.

I want to trade Short but undecided if I just keep him for the game against West Coast.
Would you trade or hold for 1 game before the bye?

Sorry, I got my Wills mixed up. I meant Will Graham.
I think Graham is a watch this week

Clohsey passed the eye test with flying colours so i think people more confident to go a week early

Just gotta make sure you have trade space for next week for potentially Graham and Comben

I just can’t keep swallowing these rubbish scores up forward. Already have Heeney and Flanders. Just can’t see who to bring in, Zorko seems the best option?
Probably Bolton or Adams but not until after their bye. Jackson pricey and uncertain with the Darcy return. Hopefully some more options after DPP changes.

Might have to wait a couple of weeks...

Go for value. If you think he's good value, then get him :thumbsu:

If not, look for someone else.
I’d rather look at LJ in two weeks once he’s played a couple of games with the Shrekster.

I want to trade Short but undecided if I just keep him for the game against West Coast.
Would you trade or hold for 1 game before the bye?
Get rid of him him he will keep burning you. I traded him last week to McGovern.

Both of these scenarios give me 14 ‘premos’ (‘JHF’ ain’t no premo yet) plus Meek and Powell whilst keeping Grundy

The JHF option looks juicy with $100k in the bank for next week.

IMG_3343.jpeg IMG_3339.jpeg

Going early on Kerch/Clothesley isn’t really ideal, but another shit score from Colby may force our hands.

Jordon to Meek still looking like my only trade for the week until teams drop.

Edit:

Suitcase anyone? 2% POD.

IMG_3344.jpeg

Is anybody worried about the impact of Parker and Mills coming back on Heeney's role and scoring? I know Mills is a fair way off, but Parker back in maybe only a week or two.

Heeney was on my never-again list, so I've missed the boat. Now I'm considering all the angles to get him in, but I'm worried that, you know, * it, it's Isaac *in Heeney, I'll get him in, Parker and Mills will come back and he'll start dropping 50s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anybody worried about the impact of Parker and Mills coming back on Heeney's role and scoring? I know Mills is a fair way off, but Parker back in maybe only a week or two.

Heeney was on my never-again list, so I've missed the boat. Now I'm considering all the angles to get him in, but I'm worried that, you know, * it, it's Isaac *in Heeney, I'll get him in, Parker and Mills will come back and he'll start dropping 50s.
I think he is going too well for Horse to send him forward. Im guessing he would be winning the Brownlow at the minute and he pushes forward for a goal or two anyway so i would think he wont lose that midfield role. That said, i cant trust Longmire as far as i can throw him.

Hypothetically, even if he loses a little bit of midfield time and spends that time forward, his production shouldnt drop by much. If Longmire moves him forward permanently he should be sacked right then and there and im not just saying that because of SC implications. It would show that he has less than no idea

I wasn’t going to trade, but I can’t resist the urge

Keeping it simple this week
Out: Windsor Howes
In: Meek Clohesy

Star Trek Borg GIF

I'm really starting to think that Jordan > Meek might be a good play.
Swing Livingstone to F8 that way he covers Grundy in R5 & Gawn in R6 and then decide whether to keep Grundy or Meek at R2 afterwards and upgrade the other to a premo and swing Livingstone back to R3.
Ooft ...hasn't throught of this

Tongue GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back