Game Day 2024 Round One Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon is the kent I'm worried about.
Can’t get them all - it’s an interesting year.

I didn’t expect it, but RD0 may have actually helped to create more diverse team selections :eek:

Grundy scored 71. The chances of those rookies beating that is slim. Even if they do, it will only be a couple of points. No point spending a trade and changing your structure for what might be 5-10 points.
wouldnt need to use a trade? switch livingston with jackson after you see what your emergency in your fwd line scores(assuming they play before freo/wc)

Better night for the Hermits. Non Heeney owner, can’t do it to myself 😂

Naicos VC 👑

Grundy 🫤
Jordon 👌
Roberts ✅

Couldn’t justify finding near on 200k to turn Jordon into Heneey as it meant getting rid of English who I really wanted after being a non owner last year.

Roberts better than 69 I feel. Jordon left 10-15 out there.

I went berry to Carroll
Jordan to Heeney last weekend
Berry could still burn me I have fomo pretty bad.
But g+r ftw!
I let Jordon go too. I'm sure he will score fine and be a great pick for the majority but the extra $$$ let me start a couple of players I was really keen on starting (Peen, Stewart) rather than having to compromise

Seems like a nice bloke so won't deathride him but I'm happy the rooks I have will make just as much $$$ if not more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

74% with Grundy wowee

Can't wait for English and Gawn to go 150+ each in their epic duel :moustache:
Just the two of us it seems .....the No Grundy Club

giphy.gif

Happy enough with Jordan and Roberts. Roberts has always been an inside mid....all that space at halfback aint his thing, so scoring likely to get better.
Jordan 82 avg and Roberts 73.....pretty good starts.

wouldnt need to use a trade? switch livingston with jackson after you see what your emergency in your fwd line scores(assuming they play before freo/wc)
Yeah, sorry. Realised what you were asking after I posted. Though if you've seen your emergency score, there's no question to ask as you know which is higher. If not, I'd stick with Grundy. Now torth risking a 30-40 point drop for a possible 5-10 point gain. 71 is pretty average for a premo ruck but is a good rookie score.

Surely nearly everyone playing seriously has Grundy? Don't think that bad score matters too much
Not a disaster, but a bit concerning, will jump off pretty quick if Grundy keeps it up.

Reckon nerves played a big part in his off game in front of a hard core Pies crowd.

His value lets you pad out other areas, not worried, bit of work from Longmire and co went into that win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back