Game Day 2024 Round One Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Season 17 GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
It's a trading game mate.
You can still have a good year

Honestly, if it's a character it's not even funny and if it's serious I don't know what to say

Everyone who quotes theredandwhite is responsible for his next whinging responce
Ignore button is your best friend. Has worked a treat for me with this whinging campaigner since middle of last year.

4/474c (Daicos)
Jordan & Roberts solid ✔️

Death riding Grundy ✔️
Heeney don’t have but impressed watching live. campaigner was EVERYWHERE! Finally playing the role everyone knew was best except Horse. If he continues there, he’s a must have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are responding tonthe unluckiest supercoacher of all time

Honestly, if it's a character it's not even funny and if it's serious I don't know what to say
TheRednWhite is one of the best & most consistent Fantasy players in most formats .....he has won Div 1 of AFL Fantasy the last two years ....and IIRC is consistently in the top 1,000 of SC

Was ranked 51st overall in Fantasy 2022 (hat winner)

It's simply a persona ....the opposite of boasting about his achievements, which we all dislike ....you know, the posters who post their "blue moon" superscore, late nights

Last edited:
Sam Berry might an option ...

I'm unsure how many games he gets .
I've already got him, similar to Lyons I think where if they play they're guaranteed to score well and make money but just a question of JS.

Just curious, who the hell actually is this KENTEE?

View attachment 1929161
IMG_3126.gif

Picked Matt Roberts on field...he may as well be Relton Roberts. Another player I pick who is just allergic to touching the football

Don't have Heeney...went Flanders instead.

yeah Grundy is 100% done. Will be bleeding 50+ pts a week to the premo rucks.

long road back from here

ZWill into Grundy into No Daicos VC into No Heeney....nothing has gone right so far

IMG_3154.gif

6/681

Nicky D VC
Jordon on track
Roberts ✅
Grundy with 9 clangers and 7 FA hurt his score. Meh. It’s a long season ahead.

And also,

HEENEY!!

oUhvqfYg.gif

Thanks for talking me into him at 7:28pm yesterday kents. He had not spent one single second in my side since the picker opened. lol.

Big day ahead people, lotta energy lotta focus.

IMG_3156.jpeg

Anyone that faded him should hand in their Supercoach license, he was an absolute lock regardless of byes

I took Heeney instead. Obvious choice, can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to shade him.

More seriously how about we leave these calls until the end of the year Captain Hindsight.

I don't think Lyons hangs around.
The hard thing to account for is how much they seem to not rate him. Last year it was as if his papers were already stamped. Little surprising to see him playing early this year.

Ignoring all of that and just looking at form and opportunity, I think there is a role there for him if he is good enough. Brisbane don’t run super deep through the middle. Heck, Ashcroft got considerable run through the middle as a rookie last year (not suggesting he didn’t deserve it, he studly). In my estimation, he would be the only first team regular to come back in that directly competes for Lyons’ spot. He only needs to outperform the likes of Lohmann, Fletcher, Berry, Robertson, and he could hold his place. That group’s hardly insurmountable. His lack of positional versatility might be what costs him. Doesn’t really do much else other than win the ball through the middle. Those other guys maybe have other strings to their bows. In a strange way, Coleman’s injury may even help him. The likes of Zorko, Rayner, McCluggage perhaps spending some time off half back.

We shall see. I rolled the dice with him at the last minute in place of Fyfe. His scoring potential if he does hold his place proved too tempting for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back