Game Day 2024 Round One Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/411

Only the Heeney tonne so far, rest have been a bit disappointing but all highly owned so no real issue so far.

Think it's my first time owning Heeney since the rookie season. It's good.

Did skip Daicos, but as long as he isn't dropping 150s on me every week for the first 6 weeks I can cop it. That bye was just too much for my structure.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Finn Maginness - Sub
Elijah Tsatas - Sub
Bugger Picked ET as a differential at F6 when he was named on the wing onfield in Thursday’s sides.
Now gone all the way to Vest-Town.

I thought that there were AFL rules around naming players onfield and only Subs could come from the list of bench players in naming sides.
If this isn’t a rule then any player is a vest risk from Thursday’s teams going forward.

Looks like I may have two trades booked in already now. Gibcus to ????
And Tsatas to probably McKercher if he goes off.

Here is hoping for a bit of biffo against the old mortal enemy today.
Win the fight win the game.

I thought that there were AFL rules around naming players onfield and only Subs could come from the list of bench players in naming sides.
If this isn’t a rule then any player is a vest risk from Thursday’s teams going forward.

no - can be anyone of the 23

I don't think Lyons hangs around.
I think you're probably right .....just in case though, I have held over money, to upgrade McKercher to Lyons as an option, after Lyons R2 Bye

McKercher may null & void that contingency plan though

Bugger Picked ET as a differential at F6 when he was named on the wing onfield in Thursday’s sides.
Now gone all the way to Vest-Town.

Here is hoping for a bit of biffo against the old mortal enemy today.
Win the fight win the game.

You can still trade him out

Quiet-ish day, lots left for SBS......

(Reid)
Sheezel, Fisher, Cadman
Stewart, Steele (Dempsey, Clark, Wilson)
Red Bull, Sextonne
Going big Orange Roughy Rowell?

why don't you just pull the trigger on Tsatas to Kerch now and save yourself a trade

Gotta follow your heart sometimes mate.

This is one of those times.
Love it 😻
Only thing he needs is a couple of cheap possies or the odd mark on the spread, and he’s apparently worked on the tank 👍

Love it 😻
Only thing he needs is a couple of cheap possies or the odd mark on the spread, and he’s apparently worked on the tank 👍
They gave Touk the sun-tan lotion bottle in preseason so Rowell had to keep up or burst into flame.

He's fit as a fiddle now :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t believe I have only two (Bombers) in this game. First year ever with less than 3.
Only Martin and went with Reidy onfield for those 10+ intercept marks.

On Massimo watch today.

And the biffo is on already.
You beauty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back