Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man Berry is hot or cold - plays like a possessed demon one week then like my 12 year old niece the next, probably a good move if he wants to go home not a crucial cog to our malfunctioning machine.

I love the romance of Keane - Irish boy done good blah blah blah but if he’s keen to go move him on.

We obviously need to draft a young ruckman at the tail end to actually develop him.

Berry will be a much better player at a better Club.

Yeah we're not getting anybody are we?

I feel for Reid. Money is good but you also have to convince people to move to Adelaide and play under loser coach Matthew Nicks. You would need a high charisma stat and Jimmy Stuart levels of chalm to pull that off.

Yeah we're not getting anybody are we?

I feel for Reid. Money is good but you also have to convince people to move to Adelaide and play under loser coach Matthew Nicks. You would need a high charisma stat and Jimmy Stuart levels of chalm to pull that off.
In reality Reid’s pretty low on the hit list, for mine

Not his fault we’ve had mostly deplorable development, including prioritising the wrong players in-season, and a yucky gameplan most weeks

In reality Reid’s pretty low on the hit list, for mine

Not his fault we’ve had mostly deplorable development, including prioritising the wrong players in-season, and a yucky gameplan most weeks
Reid's approach to players is half the reason we can't get players apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back