Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rankine was saying the same things too until August of that year, but he was OOC. Luko is gettable for the right price, that is the best info I've got on him.
Any word on whether that includes a contract dump type deal from GC (ie they would be happy to let him go for not ridiculous draft picks to get his contract off their books). I have no problems paying Luko handsomly to come back to SA and play with us - he can play. But I would not want to be giving up anything more than a F1. If it involved our current 1st and that ends up being a top 5 pick, then no, it just has to be quarantined for a top end mid in this years draft as far as I am concerned

I actually am Jack Lukosius, the real guy, current player for the Gold Coast SUNS Football Club (not a family member)

I can confirm I would love to play for the Adelaide Crows, except for a certain coach who I don't want to play under. For privacy I'll only refer to him as Matthew N.

We can talk all we want about trading for Luko, but you also gotta consider if he wants to play for us, which most rumours indicate he has no interest in doing.
I thought a lot of the rumours were about the potential of coming here?

There's no rumour if it's a club just thinking someone is a decent player. The stuff about his dad not liking the club or whatever seems to just exist on here.

Well we could play him as high half forward which was the role that got him drafted i.e. the connector role Tom Lynch style, has the tank to match that role too, tested amazingly well at the Combine for endurance. Drafted as a tall forward but was always going to be a 3rd tall IMO.

Edit : btw I'm not suggesting we should be targeting Battle.

Maybe we should do a Josh Battle with Lachie Gollant to see what he's got down back?
I cant believe we have had Lachie on our list for 5 years and not tried him in another position, apart from chop out in the ruck at AFL
Another player that we have never played in the position they were drafted in

There's no rumour if it's a club just thinking someone is a decent player. The stuff about his dad not liking the club or whatever seems to just exist on here.
A lot of the Luko being against coming here stuff is just Feenix claiming that he talks to his dad at the golf club every now and then or some garbage. No more or less credible than any of the other rumours saying he's open to leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I was told was that our initial approach to him and general attitude towards him in his draft year did not leave a good impression on him.

It's possible that's changed since then, but haven't heard that it has.

What was it mate??

Why does it feel like everyone on here knows a Lukosius family friend lmao

Haha yep!

No one knows anything. So much bullshit flying around about Lukosius.

Whatever happens, there will be people claiming to be right (because their particular guess has landed).

Haha yep!

No one knows anything. So much bullshit flying around about Lukosius.

Whatever happens, there will be people claiming to be right (because their particular guess has landed).
Mine isn’t a guess, but whatever. I never said he would come here, I just said he’s open to a move if the money was right.

What’s the point of a rumours thread if people can’t post them without getting blasted for it?

I'm not blasting anyone, if I was I would be blasting myself anyway.

I posted last year that I'd heard the Power thought he was AFC bound and I said then that even I didn't believe it.

Way too much conflicting 'strong' mail regarding him, can't take anything seriously.

I actually am Jack Lukosius, the real guy, current player for the Gold Coast SUNS Football Club (not a family member)

I can confirm I would love to play for the Adelaide Crows, except for a certain coach who I don't want to play under. For privacy I'll only refer to him as Matthew N.
That is too obvious..... call him M Nicks instead.

Dont open your PMs

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back