Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone I know who has strong connections to the Crows board has told me that if the club finishes with fewer wins than last year, Nicks will be sacked and we'll replace our head of football in a clean out. The KPI for this year was improvement and 7-8 wins is low enough to take action.

Apparently there's a few other staff members in the gun including a few I've never heard of, could be in the recruiting and fitness teams, not sure
images(8).jpg

Someone I know who has strong connections to the Crows board has told me that if the club finishes with fewer wins than last year, Nicks will be sacked and we'll replace our head of football in a clean out. The KPI for this year was improvement and 7-8 wins is low enough to take action.

Apparently there's a few other staff members in the gun including a few I've never heard of, could be in the recruiting and fitness teams, not sure
Never been wrong this guy.

This has the ring of truth to it

Needs it’s own thread, have a chat to a Mod and see if they can sort it for you

Damn, I’d believe this if it wasn’t from your joke account Scorpus :(

17 minutes after the suggestion. Nice 😆

I really should have changed my account.

I made it and called myself BunjiMc without realising we already had a BunjiMac

It even confuses me sometimes....

Anyone whose account starts with AFC followed by an assortment of numbers is all the same poster to me.

Same goes for anyone with a picture of a Crows player. Especially if it’s Tex.

Be original you deadbeats.

I've even got proof, which just so happens to be a very shareable image

1722916952566.png

The crows cant win more than 10 games this year, we finished with 11 last year?
So this means he is gone then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've even got proof, which just so happens to be a very shareable image

View attachment 2070391

Wow, this guy sounds reliable and hasn't at all faked this. Because it would be very hard to fake rumors I imagine. Not very many posts in the last decade so must only share reliable information.

Wow, this guy sounds reliable and hasn't at all faked this. Because it would be very hard to fake rumors I imagine. Not very many posts in the last decade so must only share reliable information.

Nah no fakes here. I would never make up information, send it to myself in a text message, screenshot it, censor some things to make it look like I shouldn't be sharing those parts, and then lower the resolution a few times so it looks like it's been uploaded and shared around a bit.

Sanders was pushing the idea that there is some kind of exit clause. I hope he's right but it sounds too good to be true. Endless suffering seems like a more plausible fate for us Crows fans.

Sanders/Skamders.

It was me, I heard shortly after re-signing that it was a sub-10 win clause, but it was more a suggestion this had been included rather than a "this is definitely the case".

I suppose once we lose this weekend and our ceiling is 9.5 wins we'll find out.

Anyone whose account starts with AFC followed by an assortment of numbers is all the same poster to me.

What if I had my picture of Worrell before Nicks even learned his name?

No

How many Croweaters are there on here? At least 3 or 4 I've seen.
I was reading a thread on the MB where the original croweater was doxxed or something to that nature on the GD board back in the day.

I went with 41 as it was my footy number at the time. I don't think there are 40 others though before me.

Sanders/Skamders.

It was me, I heard shortly after re-signing that it was a sub-10 win clause, but it was more a suggestion this had been included rather than a "this is definitely the case".

I suppose once we lose this weekend and our ceiling is 9.5 wins we'll find out.
I'm having trouble with the idea that Nicks's contract could be terminated before it even begins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back