Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 158 82.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, perineal is right next to bottom

dreamstime-com-busting-e-jpg.633180

I didn’t actually change my name, its a new account.

I started as Crow Envy but got banned from the Port board, so started up Elite Crow.

Closed Elite Crow as I had enough of this place, especially getting into shit fights on the politics board.

Then later started posting again as Crow Envy. Had a run in with a lefty mod who decided to hand out multiple infractions for consecutive posts instead of one. I went off and decided enoughs enough so closed that.

Then I opened up GK and you couldn’t be happier.

I’ve never hid who I was though.
I was once crowbots are dead but lost access to the email to renew my password so am now reborn

Only contracted to the end of this year. Hard to see him getting another deal at Hawthorn, and not sure anyone else would bite either given his injury plagued last few years. Could be the time to ride off into the sunset.
If Fantasia can get a gig, I reckon there’s a one year contract for Wingard somewhere.

Today's Luko's birthday funnily enough. His stats are quite similar to Watts at the same age interestingly enough. Surprising to me, because he seems to have more impact by the eye test.

Today's Luko's birthday funnily enough. His stats are quite similar to Watts at the same age interestingly enough. Surprising to me, because he seems to have more impact by the eye test.
I’m seeing more Matt Robran than Jack Watts. And think if the price is reasonable enough that he will be a good addition

Their stats aren't similar at all, Lukosius is much better by foot and takes more difficult kicks so has nearly double the I50. Watts handball a lot more with over double the average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBF .....Rivers who started as a HBF this year, has moved into the midfield and been a revelation ....he's probably MELB's #1 Mid currently

That leaves a spot at HB .....Houston in that role now, is definitely a need, and provides flexibility to interchange with Rivers if needed
Houston is a good Angus Brayshaw replacement for the Dees.

He'd also been an excellent Brodie Smith replacement...

He's not playing because the deal is likely done. Crows don't want an injury and GC want the deal to go through.

I think thats taking it one step too far.

Really doubt that a deal has been done.

He aint playing because Hardwick is a smart operator. Hardwick knows Luko wants out (and likely wants him out) so understands there is zero point in playing him these last 3 weeks. Its smart. Our own coaching genius should pay attention to it.

Yeah but Port are pushing him out not the other way around.

They are the team shopping a HBF around, whether he is contracted is immaterial when they are the ones shopping him. He is a nice pick up but FFS he is not a premium player.

They can ask for Pickett all they like but they will get the same answer we got when we asked for Petty

Cornes thinks Houston wants out

I think thats taking it one step too far.

Really doubt that a deal has been done.

He aint playing because Hardwick is a smart operator. Hardwick knows Luko wants out (and likely wants him out) so understands there is zero point in playing him these last 3 weeks. Its smart. Our own coaching genius should pay attention to it.
You don’t reckon that weakens their bargaining position, same us with kelly telling the world we didn’t want B Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back