Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca isn't happy at Melbourne allegedly says Morris.

Shame he'd never leave the state

Petracca wants out of Melbourne New

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Nearly spat my cup of tea out..Tredrea thinks Lukosius will cost at least a first and a 2nd to get him....lol

I posted last year that I had heard from someone who is close to Power insiders, that they thought he'd go to Adelaide rather than them.

This comment from Tredders just supports this.

Himmelberg wants to stay at Adelaide New
Also here's a rumour I heard at the footy yesterday.... Allegedly Himmelberg wants to stay at Adelaide and is looking for another contract with us, wants 3 years. We are only willing to give 2.

Source a friend of his Girlfriend who is an SA girl

Last edited:
Also here's a rumour I heard at the footy yesterday.... Allegedly Himmelberg wants to stay at Adelaide and is looking for another contract with us, wants 3 years. We are only willing to give 2.
The offers must have really dried up

Can't blame him if its more about family life than footy. He may be happy to be a break glass option and play SANFL and get well paid to do so

If we keep him, both Burgess and Gollant gotta go

What a mess that club is in.

Worse than us in 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we end up with 2 of the top end talent SA players in Luko and Rankine then don't everyone lose their mind if we miss out on Draper...

Why - pick 4 should have nothing to do with the Luko position we take. So we can absolutely expect we get Draper or maybe one of the other top mids AND Luko in this same end of season

Happy either way

GC want to avoid getting pick 6 sucked by Lombard

How’s this

GC get;

Future 1st
2nd Rounder from Berry deal

We get
Luko
Pick 6

Draft
4- Draper
6- Lalor / Allan / Reid (any 1 of these)
Welsh with junk picks F/S

One thing I like about targeting Lukoscious is along with Thilthorpe and Curtin it starts to give us a bit of identity/point of difference from other teams in having all these unusually mobile and skillful talls.
Yes!

A workmanlike midfield and sublimely skilled talls. Build our own premiership model!

Happy either way

GC want to avoid getting pick 6 sucked by Lombard

How’s this

GC get;

Future 1st
2nd Rounder from Berry deal

We get
Luko
Pick 6

Draft
4- Draper
6- Lalor / Allan / Reid (any 1 of these)
Welsh with junk picks F/S

I like the sentiment but we’d have to give up more than that for pick 6 in this draft unless salary space is a much bigger issue for them than we realize

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like the sentiment but we’d have to give up more than that for pick 6 in this draft unless salary space is a much bigger issue for them than we realize

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think the fact they get out future 1st and only then have to give up junk for Lombard as they’ll have traded other decent picks for Rioli gets it done

Nearly spat my cup of tea out..Tredrea thinks Lukosius will cost at least a first and a 2nd to get him....lol
Good news... as that means Port are not getting him.

Jeeez two years is generous

GWS must have finally gotten around to watching him play, then pulled their offer

Yeah someone else came up with the perfect trade imo

Crows
in Luko
Out 2nd rounder (Melb)

GC
in Rioli
Out Luko & 1st (pick 11)

Richmond
in GC 1st, Crows Melb 2nd
Out Rioli
Perfect for Richmond.

Not so great for Suns!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back