Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The injuries to our defenders this year has meant that we haven't had to do a selection.

Who plays if Murray, Butts, Keane and Worrell are all available?

All of them?

Feels a bit top heavy.

If one had got squeezed out they might be more receptive to looking elsewhere. As it is they probably all feel like they're Best 22.

The injuries to our defenders this year has meant that we haven't had to do a selection.

Who plays if Murray, Butts, Keane and Worrell are all available?

All of them?

Feels a bit top heavy.

If one had got squeezed out they might be more receptive to looking elsewhere. As it is they probably all feel like they're Best 22.
Butts, Worrell and Murray.
Trade Keane.

Petracca isn't happy at Melbourne allegedly says Morris.

Shame he'd never leave the state

I’ll go get the kitchen sink!

Petracca moving clubs could shake free something for us ie say he goes to North, Tom Powell may have signed a contract but if they have Petracca LDU McKercher Sheezel Wardlaw all ahead of him then maybe I'd move away.

Petracca isn't happy at Melbourne allegedly says Morris.

Shame he'd never leave the state
He's got a pretty tight knit family, won't leave Melbourne city if he does move. Saints should be all over him if theres even a ounce of truth in the rumour. Things are looking grim for the Dees.

He's got a pretty tight knit family, won't leave Melbourne city if he does move. Saints should be all over him if theres even a ounce of truth in the rumour. Things are looking grim for the Dees.
He wants to win another premiership I'd say Hawthorn or North would be in the box seat as they are about to come into their Premiership window

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Dees premiership window appears to have closed rather quickly...

Agree Petracca would want to remain in Melbourne.

Good players want to play in good sides at good organisations. Not at all complicated.
Yeah but thats us isn't it - didn't Fagan ad then Silvers promise us we would be the industry leaders in best practice? so surely the word has got out to the free agents that it was mission achieved??? - rhetorical question

looks like english is resigning with the dogs. west coast must've pulled their offer after watching last nights disasterclass from him.
With his performance on the weekend I think he already resigned

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back