Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s what happens when you send Nicks up to talk him into coming.
tired monday GIF by BrownSugarApp

Jack experiencing the Nicks game plan.

And who is the third club. Info I have received is crows are balls deep and all but done
You may not believe this ....but I assume PORT, if Houston is involved .....I'm just passing it on from another poster

Heard from a source that knows a few players that the senior players really don’t like nicks much . Have lost faith in him. The playing group is not as united as it was .
Would’ve thought it’d be the junior players that don’t like him, interesting

It’s almost untenable when it gets to playing group rift-levels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Sam Berry is very keen on getting to Collingwood. Whats his trade value?

Would be a great pick up for a decent club with good development and not a complete and utter woeful shitshow. So yeah, Collingwood would be silly not to consider him. If I were Berry, I'd be out of there as well.

Second rounder would get it done

Heard from a source that knows a few players that the senior players really don’t like nicks much . Have lost faith in him. The playing group is not as united as it was .

I always take this stuff with a pinch of salt as its an easy claim to make. However, its not a leap to suggest players wouldnt enjoy being the constant blame for the performance this season. Not to mention that there would have to be serious questions asked around selection integrity and player management.

Would’ve thought it’d be the junior players that don’t like him, interesting

It’s almost untenable when it gets to playing group rift-levels
Me too . In fact i was saying that the younger players must be disillusioned when this person said they actually heard senior players don’t really love nicks ! You only have to see lairds body language to see it

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back