Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, surely their aim is for Georgiades and Luko to be the 2nd/3rd forwards? They need their RT
They could play 2 ruckmen.

Would offer more mobility than Dixon...

View attachment 2119357

Still doesn't help with the 2nd Ruck Dilemma
Can't see us doing anything this year to solve it. We are tight for list spots and both rucks on our list are still contracted.

Unfortunately I think we are going to have to wait until next year for us to do anything with our ruck stocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sick, my Broken Hill friend says the rumours around town are Cumming has chosen Port 🙄
Total rumour mill but he said today was mentioned by friends of Isaac. 🤪
Let’s hope not!!!

I got the impression from Tom Brown, again on 360, that Port seem to be more likely for Luko - though he didn't really say why

He laughed and mentioned both clubs are claiming the other is offering Luko more money 😂
The rumour on triple M this morning was that Ports first offer to Luko was so low he literally laughed at them. Not the best first impression.

I feel sick, my Broken Hill friend says the rumours around town are Cumming has chosen Port 🙄
Total rumour mill but he said today was mentioned by friends of Isaac. 🤪
Let’s hope not!!!
Will be interest if that happens as somehow they don't rate Cumming on their board and prefer Perryman even if it's 7 years at $850K but looks like he is likely to go to Collingwood on less money.

Will be interest if that happens as somehow they don't rate Cumming on their board and prefer Perryman even if it's 7 years at $850K but looks like he is likely to go to Collingwood on less money.
Yes that is serious cash for Perryman hmm. Guess asoon as one nominates the next bloke in line like Luko probably gets more cash thrown at him from the team who misses.

The Vic teams seem to have an unfair advantage in non-football areas that they can offer player. Our bids have to be high to even get them to listen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back