Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been listening to the commentary around ports forward line and Lukosius today.

He's being talked about like he's the great white hope. The saviour.

I dont know if it's just me, but does he seem like the type of player that would enjoy that pressure.

The pressure of being the million dollar player, getting the opposition best defender, carrying the forward line. His performance being singled out in the media and his own fans.

If he thinks he is that guy, good luck to him, but I think he fits better into our team.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wow, I don't think he's that at all.

I think he wants the bigger platform and to be part of a team in a town that thinks football is significant - but I don't think he wants to be the number 1 forward in a forward line.

I feel sick, my Broken Hill friend says the rumours around town are Cumming has chosen Port
Total rumour mill but he said today was mentioned by friends of Isaac.
Let’s hope not!!!
I would be very disappointed in Tex if this happened.

Which maybe sounds unfair, but he is our advantage in these negotiations and he should feel some level of responsibility.

I would be very disappointed in Tex if this happened.

Which maybe sounds unfair, but he is our advantage in these negotiations and he should feel some level of responsibility.
Lol, what?

Geez, you have some strange takes.

Tex is now responsible for recruitment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So @crickettrag1965 has mentioned we upped our offer to Cumming today, given Port's expanded interest in him with Coll keen on Perryman. Also mentions Nathan O'Driscoll... but more along the lines of 'why aren't we keen on him'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back