Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d have to assume Houston is gone if Pickett nominates them. It’ll take Houston and then some for Kozzy.
Suspended player being traded for another suspended player. I wonder if that has ever happened before.

Twomey "Port had other priorities" - Is he on their payroll? Never sees things as a positive for us.
I doubt he's on their payroll, but I would tip that Port are completely open and transparent with him when it comes to giving him info on potential moves and trades. Whereas we are likely the opposite and give him donuts at the best of times.

The Kozzy Pickett whispers of wanting out are now seriously ramping up. No doubt with all the smoke around Petracca, things aren't rosy down at the Demons. Now this is the type of player we should be going hard for. AFL 360 now going with this news.
Yet quite a few of the Dees young players and older guys have penned new contracts this year. Can't be that bad if they're signing on?

Jacob Van Rooyen 2029
Caleb Windsor signed on until 2028
Koltyn Tholstrup 2028
Harrison Petty until 2027
Ed Langdon 2028
Jack Viney 2028

Houston doesn't want to go to Melbourne though, but Port pushing him out suggests it was to open the way up for Kozi to come in.
Port Power didn't care it was Melbourne, they were the only deluded club to offer him 2 1st rounders for Houston. The Saints said no and Silvagni leaked he was being shopped to the media.

Where did the Clayton Oliver rumours end up?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think everyone interviews. Below says curtin says he loves the club and cant wait to get back for pre season. Brodie smith also says happy to play afl or sanfl

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't we just offer Smithers an SANFL contract as well as a coaching role. He won't play much if any AFL next season. Waste of a list spot.
Another f/u by the coach allow him to get extension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Himmelberg is an easy keep for me. Sure, he can be frustrating, but he's an adequate third tall who can provide a chop out in the ruck, he's already here, and he'd fetch us about a packet of chips as a compo pick.
Berg can play decent footy.
Burgess is not up to AFL standard.

It's a no brainer between these 2.

Yet quite a few of the Dees young players and older guys have penned new contracts this year. Can't be that bad if they're signing on?

Jacob Van Rooyen 2029
Caleb Windsor signed on until 2028
Koltyn Tholstrup 2028
Harrison Petty until 2027
Ed Langdon 2028
Jack Viney 2028
You can believe everything is going swimmingly down at Melbourne if you want to. There's plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise.

You can believe everything is going swimmingly down at Melbourne if you want to. There's plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise.
I'm not suggesting anything but it's odd so many of their young and older players are penning long term deals if everythings as bad as the Caro's of this World etc are claiming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back