Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But we knew he'd be getting older

I would have thought salaries would be parabolic over a player's career

Maybe ours are more like an upwards ramp!

Season 4 People GIF by The Simpsons

GC are bringing in two high priced players .....they have to find the money from somewhere

The fact Rosas has been asked to shop himself around, IMO demonstrates a need to free up spots ...with more Academy picks coming

Fancy Rosas being flicked ....and Atkins enjoys the remainder of his newly signed Contract
Yep, but hopefully we don’t cave early, imo we should have the upper hand.

No way we giving a first round + playing 1m each year for luko.

Suns will want that salary off their books
Well if they are happy to keep him if they don't get a first rounder then good luck to them and they can keep him. Not our problem how they then plan to fit in their new recruits with Luko's contract still on the books.

We offer a 2nd rounder and hold firm. If it doesn't happen we will then get him next year for less.

Yep, but hopefully we don’t cave early, imo we should have the upper hand.
I think both parties realise where each other sits .....IMO this will be a reasonable trade for both .....the pendulum might be slightly in our favour

Of course this will all depend on the Contract we give Lukosius .....he's accustomed to being OVERPAID ....will take a drop of humility to see where he lies in the pecking order

Agree I hope we dont get suckered into this. We are doing them the favour.

Luko off their books will be a huge advantage for them for the salary cap.

Get the feeling they will need to do it quick too or they may not be able to get Rioli and Noble into the cap. We just need him to pick us and we can start screwing them down, price wise that is. How many clubs have that sort of room in the cap?? Maybe 3 or 4 clubs?? GC won’t be able to do much if they want to get their targets in the trade period and also the academy players

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Get the feeling they will need to do it quick too or they may not be able to get Rioli and Noble into the cap. We just need him to pick us and we can start screwing them down, price wise that is. How many clubs have that sort of room in the cap?? Maybe 3 or 4 clubs?? GC won’t be able to do much if they want to get their targets in the trade period and also the academy players

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Would port have the cap?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back