Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop arguing Spenze
Harvey Specter GIF by Suits

Hate to do a Krustoff but

Rachele to Carlton
Carlton 1st to GC
Luko + pick 20 to the Crows

I can actually see Rachele requesting a trade. So it wouldnt surprise me in the least if he went. But there is no chance the Crows pay pick 11 to GC. I think its always going to be a future 1st and some steak knife picks for Luko. Crows would take pick 11 to the draft.

I can actually see Rachele requesting a trade. So it wouldnt surprise me in the least if he went. But there is no chance the Crows pay pick 11 to GC. I think its always going to be a future 1st and some steak knife picks for Luko. Crows would take pick 11 to the draft.
Obviously he would after so many entitled senior players bashed him over a game we were meant to lose

Obviously he would after so many entitled senior players bashed him over a game we were meant to lose

Well it comes down to how settled he is in Adelaide.

He looked everything but a player who has bought into Nicks and his plans. What he did look like was a player full of regret at signing his contract.

Sometimes players just dont fit a club and vice versa. This has that smell about it.

Well it comes down to how settled he is in Adelaide.

He looked everything but a player who has bought into Nicks and his plans. What he did look like was a player full of regret at signing his contract.

Sometimes players just dont fit a club and vice versa. This has that smell about it.
Rubbish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Future 1st with GC's Pick 20 this year coming back....

It's a text book salary dump, we shouldn't be taking any less

4 for Luko and 20 is still bad trading. Luko may be worth a late first rounder, but splitting an early one to get him would be terrible list management.

Then stop making stupid comments that have no information behind them and are just dillusions of negativity for the sake of not being disappointed or something.... if he goes to port who cares....
Quite ironic mate given your claims of hearing stuff in hotels, being directly quoted by John Ralph, attending most games and training sessions but youā€™re ā€œtrapped in Melbourne ā€œ being at a game where Amatey kicked 8 but you forgot it, attending the 93 finalā€¦.

Our F1 is not worth pick 5.

First, itā€™s next year. A player picked this year can develop next year and even play next year. Unless it is immediately traded, a future pick is literally worth nothing for a year. Would you rather have $1000 now or $1000 in a year?

Second, the pick is unknown. The range is pick 1 to pick 22 or so (after academy and father sons). Thereā€™s a signuficant risk to the buyer theyā€™ll get worse than pick 5.

So, itā€™s silly to say F1 = pick 5. It might end up being pick 5, but itā€™s worth much less.

It's not worth pick 5 on the market, which is why you don't sell it.

BRL121 So do tell, are you saying he looked like a happy player. He never questioned the coaching staff decisions, which he did in the media several times. So rather than disagree, put your big boy pants on and tell the world why Rachele is so damn happy I am wrong.
He's contracted for years and recently said that he will be playing for us next year, that's all. I agree that he has looked unhappy on-ground on occasion, but so what? He's just an immature lad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back